Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,007 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
The Eucerin Face Lotion with SPF 30 is definitely moisturizing. The reason I give it three stars is because it seemed to be greasy on the face and throughout the day and although the packaging says non-comedogenic, I did find that my face had many breakouts after two weeks of using this lotion as my primary moisturizer. Would not recommend if you have acne prone skin or dry skin that is susceptible to breakouts. I will not purchase again.
This was a face lotion recommended by my dermatologist (she keeps a handful of sample sized bottles by her desks). I've been using it for about a year - I like it for its high SPF properties, yet it doesn't feel greasy, gives me a white cast, nor has it ever broken me out. I appreciate the sanitary pump as well. Cons: It's moisturizing but doesn't feel very hydrating, can feel slightly sticky on hot days, and does have a SPF scent to it.
I always apply a moisturizer before applying my makeup because I have dry patches on my face. I've tried the eucedrin brand and I have not been disappointed yet. It moisturizes all day and allows me to apply my foundation smoothly. I also use it at night after removing my makeup.
Moisturizes and protects from the sun at the same size. Easy to apply in the morning before makeup or without makeup at all. Does not leave a sticky residue and my mother and sister both use it.
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF is a good product if you are a teen or twenty something. I do love that is has at least an spf, but I just dont think this worked for my skin. It also left a slightly greasy residue behind, but I find most sunscreen moisturizers do.
have been using the Eucerin sunscreen for a while now. I have always loved how gentle and light it is on the skin. It always has worked great for me, especially a full day out in the sun. I will definitely continue to buy this product and recommend it to others
This has been the only SPF I've used from the drugstore. It is so gentle on the skin. It is not oily ( I have combination/ dry skin) When I put it on it works great as a moisturizer as well. My makeup goes on beautifully and I know I don't have to worry about the sun.
Worked well. Not too greasy and didn't break out skin. Will be buying this product again and reccomend it to others. In the same price range as other facial sunscreens, so not too expensive. Available at local drug stores and Walmart so it is also easy to find.
This works great as a sunscreen as well as a lotion. I've been using this lotion for a while now. It's very gentle to the skin and feels good as well. I normally get this product at target.I think it's a very good lotion/sunscreen overall. And I'll continue to wear it
I love Eucerin products, i find the they work great even the baby products that Ive used for my toddler have worked wonders. Eucerin has always been my go to brand, have yet to be disappointed. Hopefully I will never be let down.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos