BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Sandra S.
Burbank, IL
nice light formula it doesn't clog pores, last for a very long time, my skin feels moisturized but not oily, It doesn't have any scent to it which is great because it just works instead of tricking us with the scents, the only thing I don't like about is the pump which makes the cream dry inside of it which annoys me a lot!
Autumnrose V.
East Stroudsburg, PA
A bit streaky, but it's still a very good product. I live by applying it to my face before actual makeup. Definitely don't use if you plan on having any flash photography. I would buy it again, however don't like the white residue.
Erica L.
Davie, FL
This product is a good price and the bottle lasts a long time. It worked well on my skin but I recently used it on my cheek after having a bandage on that made my skin red and dry and this face lotion caused burning after, so it is probably bad for people with sensitive skin.
stephanie m.
Paterson, NJ
Eucerin Face Lotion &' Sunscreen did just what it was intended for; moisturized and blocked the sun from my face. The packaging was nice and simple, easy to open. I thought it would smell more like sunscreen but the smell wasn't as strong. I would def. buy this again.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
A highly effective photoestable UVA / UVB filter system with Tinosorb S that provides reliable protection against sunburn. Complies with EU standards and Cosmetics Europe - The Personal Care Association (formerly Colipa).
Glycyrrhetinic acid that protects the DNA by the maintenance of the mechanisms of protection and repair of DNA, proper to the skin.
Cell protection with Licochalcona A, a powerful antioxidant that protects skin cells against damage caused by free radicals.

The non-greasy and ultra-light texture allows the skin to be matt and without leaving a greasy shine. It works well in hot and humid climates.
Scott C.
Robbinsville
Great product! Keeps my face soft and fresh without being too greasy. Overall a good value for the money will recommend to any friends and family members. The packaging was also spot on for this product. Very pleased with this product! :) I see no room for improvement.
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
I really wanted to like this product. I like the idea that it's a moisturizer with SPF. But it does not work with my oily skin. It just makes it worst! By the middle of the day my face is ridiculously oily. I like the Eucerin brand but this product did not work for me.
kaitlyn r.
This stuff is great. I use it every morning. It doesn't smell bad and has a lot of product in it. I really do think it helps my skin and will be repurchasing it. I recommend for sure for you to purchase it
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This product is not for those who have oily faces. The package claims to have a matte finish but leaves you having the appearance of someone who just ran four miles. I bought this a while ago looking for a new sunscreen lotion, after trying this product i'm still looking.
Tanay E.
Greensboro, NC
The Eucerin Face Lotion with SPF 30 is definitely moisturizing. The reason I give it three stars is because it seemed to be greasy on the face and throughout the day and although the packaging says non-comedogenic, I did find that my face had many breakouts after two weeks of using this lotion as my primary moisturizer. Would not recommend if you have acne prone skin or dry skin that is susceptible to breakouts. I will not purchase again.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart