BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Amy A.
Holy grail product! I have oily, acne prone skin that is very sensitive when it comes to sunscreen. This product moisturizes my skin, while being lightweight and fresh-feeling. I haven't gotten a sunburn on my face using this product. I would buy this again and again. Highly recommend!
Ivanna D.
This is one of the only sunscreen products that i use on my face and i would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a lightweight sunscreen. It offers great protection for such a light weight product. The only off thing about it is the smell, but as all sunscreens the smell is guaranteed.
Karina P.
Advance, NC
The smell of this product is not as great as other brands but it really helps protect my face during the summer! I have very dry skin so this does not dry out my face even more, which is a problem I tend to have with many face lotion products.
Rachael M.
Troy, NY
This sunscreen/ face lotion locks in moisture and protects my face. The product is a bit oily when first using but after rubbing lotion evenly it is better. I like this product and keeps my face from burning.
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
I love eucerin products. This is affordable and provides decent sun protection. I have sensitive skin and there was no irritation. I can be oily in my t-zone and I found this can make me a little greasy in those spots, but that's not uncommon for a moisturizer/sunscreen.
Kristyn C.
Denver, CO
Pretty much one of my everyday staples in my beauty routine. It's nothing fancy but gets the job done. Packaging is perfect and holds up well. I have been using his for a few years again and will continue to use it.
Jillian K.
Yakima, WA
I love all eucerin products. They are very good for sensitive skin and are very moisturizing for dry skin. This does not have a strong smell like other sunscreens which is very nice. I will be buying again.
SJ M.
Portland, OR
Love the eucerin line for all skin care regimens! Have dealt with eczema for years since I was six years old and has served me well. Slather on before heading out or quickly after a shower and it leaves a soft canvas of skin under clothes to get through anywayday, rain or shine. A must have for daily use. No greasy or oily residue at all!
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
I have been using this product for 10 years.  It was a product that was recommended for me to use when I was going through cancer treatments and it helped my dry skin from the treatment process.  I use it on my face every night after my make-up remover as well as after getting out of the shower and my face never dries out.
samerra k.
Ashtabula, OH
I really like this product. I have mixed skin and it doesn't dry my skin out at all and it doesn't smell bad lol. It helps me from burning, even though I have mixed skin I still burn and finding a product that doesn't dry my skin out is hard but this product did not do that so I love it
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart