Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,043 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
This face lotion works really good I use it for everyday use. I apply it on first before I apply all of my other makeup. It moisturizes and protects you're skin from sun damage it's like you're putting on sunscreen but for you're face. I would recommend for others to use who have dry skin on their face.
In My Opinion all Eucerin Products are Fabulous and most all are "Dermatologist Recommended" .Not high dollar-High Quality. Great prices and packaging. Works better than Loreal, Neutrogena, Oil of Olay, Roc,Etc. and cost way less. Anything higher than SPF30 is useless.I love it & will always buy it.
This facial sunscreen does an excellent job at protecting light sensitive skin from those powerful, harmful UV Rays. I really enjoyed this product, as I found it to be less oil based then most brand name facial sunscreens. I have enjoyed it so much that my entire family started using it, and enjoyed it just as much. Definitely a 5 star for this brand!
I bought this about a year ago to use as an everyday moisturizer and SPF. I use it on my face, neck, and hands. I do feel like it's hydrating, however it is very thick and takes a lot of rubbing in to get it "into" the skin. The smell is subtle which I like and I feel protected while wearing it. A little goes a long way!
The product is very nice. My skin feels smooth and it gets its job done. It is a good value. I buy a bunch. The lotion is gentle and soft. I never have gotten a sun burn with this product on. I would recommend this product to other people. Especially the ones that get sun burns easy.
Was nice, 30 SPF isn't great though for my skin since I'm very pale. I used this when I went to Florida for the first time. Did not meet expectations since I got a sunburn. Packaging was okay, standard for sunscreen. If I had a higher SPF than 30 then it would have probably worked better for me.
This is a great sunblock for the face, especially if you have sensitive skin like me! It's very moisturizing and not too shiny like most sunblocks. It does smell like a facial lotion more than a sunblock, so the smell doesn't bother me.
Absolutely love this Face Lotion and Sunscreen. In order to keep your face looking young you need to protect it from the sun and this lotion did just that. And it didn't leave my face white like other lotions.
I recently found this product just laying around the house unused, so I decided to test it out. I've used it for about 3-5 days or so and it's great! My skin feels so soft and it has spf 30! I have combination skin , in the summer it's really oily but in winter time it's a mix of oily and dry!
This sunscreen/ face lotion locks in moisture and protects my face. The product is a bit oily when first using but after rubbing lotion evenly it is better. I like this product and keeps my face from burning.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos