BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Alina H.
Buena Park
This face lotion works really good I use it for everyday use. I apply it on first before I apply all of my other makeup. It moisturizes and protects you're skin from sun damage it's like you're putting on sunscreen but for you're face. I would recommend for others to use who have dry skin on their face.
REBECCA F.
Somerville, TN
In My Opinion all Eucerin Products are Fabulous and most all are "Dermatologist Recommended" .Not high dollar-High Quality. Great prices and packaging. Works better than Loreal, Neutrogena, Oil of Olay, Roc,Etc. and cost way less. Anything higher than SPF30 is useless.I love it & will always buy it.
Charlotte E.
Selden, NY
This facial sunscreen does an excellent job at protecting light sensitive skin from those powerful, harmful UV Rays. I really enjoyed this product, as I found it to be less oil based then most brand name facial sunscreens. I have enjoyed it so much that my entire family started using it, and enjoyed it just as much. Definitely a 5 star for this brand!
Gena H.
West Columbia, TX
I bought this about a year ago to use as an everyday moisturizer and SPF. I use it on my face, neck, and hands. I do feel like it's hydrating, however it is very thick and takes a lot of rubbing in to get it "into" the skin. The smell is subtle which I like and I feel protected while wearing it. A little goes a long way!
Ayisha K.
The product is very nice. My skin feels smooth and it gets its job done. It is a good value. I buy a bunch. The lotion is gentle and soft.  I never have gotten a sun burn with this product on. I would recommend this product to other people. Especially the ones that get sun burns easy.
Lex R.
Hampton, NH
Was nice, 30 SPF isn't great though for my skin since I'm very pale. I used this when I went to Florida for the first time. Did not meet expectations since I got a sunburn. Packaging was okay, standard for sunscreen. If I had a higher SPF than 30 then it would have probably worked better for me.
Mary Grace D.
This is a great sunblock for the face, especially if you have sensitive skin like me! It's very moisturizing and not too shiny like most sunblocks. It does smell like a facial lotion more than a sunblock, so the smell doesn't bother me.
Yess M.
Kearny, NJ
Absolutely love this Face Lotion and Sunscreen. In order to keep your face looking young you need to protect it from the sun and this lotion did just that. And it didn't leave my face white like other lotions.
Karen 🍯.
Fall river, MA
I recently found this product just laying around the house unused, so I decided to test it out. I've used it for about 3-5 days or so and it's great! My skin feels so soft and it has spf 30! I have combination skin , in the summer it's really oily but in winter time it's a mix of oily and dry!
Rachael M.
Troy, NY
This sunscreen/ face lotion locks in moisture and protects my face. The product is a bit oily when first using but after rubbing lotion evenly it is better. I like this product and keeps my face from burning.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?