Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,007 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
We use this sun screen every summer! It's good for the whole family. I don't have to worry about carrying around any special sun screen for the kids versus carrying around sun screen for us adults. It's full coverage, but not heavy feeling.
I have dry skin & I really enjoy this product. It isn't heavy, so it doesn't feel thick on your skin or like the pores are clogged. It provides good protection from the sun. It is gentle & subtle & lightweight. It also doesn't have an overwhelmingly strong fragrance.
I live in Atlanta Georgia, and in the spring time it is very wet and windy outside, which has a horrible effect on my skin. Although this is a sunscreen it doubles as a barrier from the harsh weather! i Got this from my local CVS and I woul reccomend it one hundred percent if it weren't so oily! I love eucerin products though.
el protector solar durante mucho tiempo lo concidere innecesario, creia que la piel se envejecia de acorde a la edad y no es asi. los rayos solares uv repercuten de manera abrumadora en nuetra piel teniendola asi cada dia que nos exponemos l sol mas debil y propensa a manchas y a enfermedades como el cancer de piel.
I like how it feels on my face it’s not too oily and heavy. It is a bit sticky tho, not too fond of that. And you’ve gotta really blend it in and not use too much if not you’ll look like casper the ghost. But a little bit goes a long way so it’ll last you a while and good price!
I got this in a sample pack from the dermatologist and I tried using it as my daily moisturizer (before putting on makeup). I was surprised at how easily is rubbed it and how amazing it felt going on. I could tell a difference in my freckles at the end of the day too, so I know the sunscreen was working! This would be great for someone that's trying to get rid of sunspots as well.
Eucerin helped my skin to stay soft while I was wearing it and it helped me not to burn like a tomato caught in the sunlight. I bought Eucerin at Super WalMart in my hometown. I thought it was a good price for the amount that I got.
I enjoyed using this stuff, but it's about the same as every other face lotion. I never noticed a difference with the sunscreen added to it either. It is however pleasant to use. There could definitely be some improvement made like making it more smooth and avoid feeling like I have a greasy face that's sweaty and sticky.
My skin was very dried during the winter. I stated using this product and it was great! It not winter anymore and I still use it everyday. I bought it on cvs for a reasonable good price. I totally recommend it, its moisturizing your skin at the same time it's processing from uv exposure! Win win
Eucerin treats my skin very well, moisturizes and protects against sun damage. I have sensitive skin and that is why I look for the best products on the market. Its cost is worth it. It has met my expectations and I will follow it using
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos