BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Jessika A.
Eucerin compite perfectamente en el mercado por su precio ante otros productos, pero no la hace menos por el hecho de ser mas barata. Me gustan los resultados que deja en tu cara y realmente protege contra el sol. Es practico ademas su envase.
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
This is a very lightweight moisturizer with SPF that feels comfortable on the skin, especially under makeup. I wish there were a matte version for us oily skinned girls, but I'm still happy with it. It has a zinc oxide scent to it during application, but that wears off pretty quickly.
JustAnotherRoger B.
Honolulu, HI
This product is really good for people on the go. It's very moisturizing without the greasy after-feel. It works effectively. For a person who walks to work, SPF30 is good enough. It's gentle. Of course I will highly recommend this awesome product.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
This has completely transformed my skin. I use this with the cetaphil daily face wash and the combination makes my skin buttery smooth. This face lotion is not oily or sticky. It does smell a bit like sunscreen but when  applying daily lotion, who would complain about being able to smell like sunscreen, at least i know I'm protected!!!
Angelia M.
Barbourville, KY
Eucerin face lotion with 30 SPF is a good basic lotion which I am comfortable using anyday of the week.I like being out in the yard planting flowers and letting the grandchildren play,but as I get older and with a family history of melanoma I have to be more aware of the dangers of too much sun.Eucerin Face Lotion is a reasonable priced good choice
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
The only facial suncreen I ever use. I like to put this on my skin every single day before my makeup primer. I bought this at my local target, which is awesome, so it is super accesible to everyone. This didn't break me out, so thumbs up! Would totally recommend to everyone
Lorena P.
This product is very affordable which is great! A little goes a long way with this product. It doesn’t have a scent or leave a white cast as long as you rub it in all the way. You should always use sunscreen so if you’re in the market for a good affordable sunscreen I would say to try this one out. My dermatologist also recommended this one to me :)
Gabby G.
LOVE eucerin face sunscreen. It doesn't clog my pores or leave my face feeling too oily. You have to expect some shine with a sunscreen but this keep it to a minimum and it absorbs nicely into my skin. works just fine underneath my make up and doesn't slid off.
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
he probado muchos protectores solares y de verdad que este me ha sorprendido su precio es muy bueno y su calidad es super tiene buena textura rico olor no es pesado en la piel es muy efectivo me encanta lo recomiendo bastante es excelente y muy recomendado
Taylor S.
Fox River Grove, IL
This product was okay. I was given a sample size of this from my dermatologist and I tried it and it didn't really like my skin. I have really sensitive skin to start off so it's really hard to find a good moisturizer. This one didn't work the best for me but it may work well for you.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart