Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
This product is really good for people on the go. It's very moisturizing without the greasy after-feel. It works effectively. For a person who walks to work, SPF30 is good enough. It's gentle. Of course I will highly recommend this awesome product.
This is a good product for anyone who's looking for a cheap, lightweight sunscreen. It definitely protects from the sun, but if you wanted to go a step further with protection and get a sunscreen with PA+++, I would go to a high end beauty store instead of choosing this one. This is absolutely a bang for your buck, but if you don't mind spending a few more dollars, there are better options out there.
This is a very lightweight moisturizer with SPF that feels comfortable on the skin, especially under makeup. I wish there were a matte version for us oily skinned girls, but I'm still happy with it. It has a zinc oxide scent to it during application, but that wears off pretty quickly.
This has completely transformed my skin. I use this with the cetaphil daily face wash and the combination makes my skin buttery smooth. This face lotion is not oily or sticky. It does smell a bit like sunscreen but when applying daily lotion, who would complain about being able to smell like sunscreen, at least i know I'm protected!!!
Eucerin face lotion with 30 SPF is a good basic lotion which I am comfortable using anyday of the week.I like being out in the yard planting flowers and letting the grandchildren play,but as I get older and with a family history of melanoma I have to be more aware of the dangers of too much sun.Eucerin Face Lotion is a reasonable priced good choice
The only facial suncreen I ever use. I like to put this on my skin every single day before my makeup primer. I bought this at my local target, which is awesome, so it is super accesible to everyone. This didn't break me out, so thumbs up! Would totally recommend to everyone
This product is very affordable which is great! A little goes a long way with this product. It doesn’t have a scent or leave a white cast as long as you rub it in all the way. You should always use sunscreen so if you’re in the market for a good affordable sunscreen I would say to try this one out. My dermatologist also recommended this one to me :)
he probado muchos protectores solares y de verdad que este me ha sorprendido su precio es muy bueno y su calidad es super tiene buena textura rico olor no es pesado en la piel es muy efectivo me encanta lo recomiendo bastante es excelente y muy recomendado
LOVE eucerin face sunscreen. It doesn't clog my pores or leave my face feeling too oily. You have to expect some shine with a sunscreen but this keep it to a minimum and it absorbs nicely into my skin. works just fine underneath my make up and doesn't slid off.
This product was okay. I was given a sample size of this from my dermatologist and I tried it and it didn't really like my skin. I have really sensitive skin to start off so it's really hard to find a good moisturizer. This one didn't work the best for me but it may work well for you.
Q & A
Is this enough SPF for you?
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos