BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Christal M.
Lyndhurst, OH
I use this product every single day! I have extremely dry skin and it is the best moisturizer I have ever used. Usually during the winter I will get small rashes where my face dries out so bad but ever since I have started using eucerin I have not had to deal with that issue at all
Makayla Y.
Fogelsville, PA
This product keeps my face soft and protected! It is affordable too. I buy it at my local grocery/department store. It does it's job and keeps my face protected in the sun filled summer days. I've only bought it once, because I haven't ran out yet, but I will definitely be buying it again.
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I love it when my lotion already has SPF in it, I hate it when it leaves a greasy film/residue on my face after I use it. It makes my makeup slide right off if I don't set it immediately after using it. It works great if you don't plan on wearing makeup after, it leaves my skin adequately moisturized for the whole day.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I use this facial moisturizer everyday.  I love the way it keeps my face moisturized all day, protected from the suns damaging rays, and the scent reminds me of really smelling good sun tan lotions. It absorbs quickly, and I have had the bottle I have for almost a year - it really lasts a long time.  Highly recommend for sensitive, dry, fair skin.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
I love this Face Lotion/Sunscreen. After applying I felt my face was extremely protected again the harmful rays of the sun. It was very effective for what it was intended for and wasn't too harsh on my skin. It was little thick. I do recommend to others though.
Helen L.
I bought this on a whim when I was looking for a new face lotion and saw that this came with SPF 30.  To me, the SPF was a bit low, but I had wanted to try the brand out, so I ended up giving it a go.  I didn't find that it did anything different from the regular lotions that I've used before for my body and I don't think I'll repurchase it in the future.
Toby T.
Washington, DC
I wear sunscreen on my face daily, and Eucerin makes a fabulous, easy-to-apply product. The scent was not great, but it is light enough to put on under light makeup. I would recommend a higher SPF for individuals with paler skin, but this is perfect for every day use.
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
I love this face lotion and sunscreen. When I am out and feel my face is dry and needs protection, this is my go to lotion in a pinch! I make sure I always keep a small bottle in my purse or car for emergencies! I definitely would recommend this to others!
Chelsea C.
This stuff is the absolute best and Ill tell you why - not only does it keep you moisturized but it has sun protection too and it works - quick outings in the sun, just apply this and you are protected! U always have dry skin so this is perfect for me!
Walida D.
Ft Washington, MD
Eucerine is one of my favorite brands for skin treatments. My children and I suffer from dry skin and eczema and this brand is what we depend on. And because we love it so much for skin treatment, we know that we can count on it for skin protection as well...and we love it!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart