BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Mariam arex2838 S.
miami, FL
I not the kind of person who like to use sunscreen but I live in a really hot place where the sun is always out so you have to protect your skin and this sunscreen are the best it's feels thin in the skin, I'm not a fan of the smell but it's really protect the skin and that's what matters 👍🏼
Stephany H.
Doral, FL
Face lotion is good if you are going to be bare faced. I made the mistake of applying make up over and it just made my skin oily. At first my skin got a reaction but with time(and constantly washing my face) it got better. It has a nice smell, and really moisturized my face.
Elysia B.
Great overall protection, but as I have oily skin, this only add more moisture. My face looks so greasy after applying this. Effective, but it does not enhance appearance of face overall. I have a darker skin tone and after rubbing it in, there is an 'ashy' cast on my face.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
If you will not be taking too much sun, this sunscreen is perfect, I use it when I go to a park where I will be walking but I will not spend long time, if you are going to spend long time in the sun, you must get a higher spf sunscreen. It is not greasy and works perfectly
Maya F.
I like this sunscreen and it is my go to, however I really hate the smell. It works and protects my skin as well as keeps it clear and doesn’t feel super oily. I just really dislike the smell. I would still recommend it because it definetly works.
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
This cream does a great job of moisturizing your skin without
leaving you feeling greasy or oily. I really like it because I am able
to apply my makeup on after its use and not have my foundation slipping
or breaking up.The spf is a bonus!! I have extremely sensitive skin and I have never broken out!!  I would definitely recommend it to anyone
who is seeking
a new facial moisturizer.
Christina G.
Greenwood, SC
I love eucerin for my dry skin and eczema. It's extra thick and you can actually feel your skin feel way more smoother than it was before applying. This made me extra happy there was a face and sunscreen lotion as well. The winter time is pure hell with my dry skin. So this made everything so much more tolerable than just regular lotion. I would recommend eucerin to anyone suffering from skin problems any day! Go and get you some eucerin anything!!
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
Makes me look a little greasy but it does it's job well. I like the way it feels on my skin and how lightweight it is. I can put makeup over it and performs really good. Is gentle on my skin but again I have oily skin and makes me look a little greasy by the end of the day.
Patricia R.
Clay City, KY
This is a very good product for its price.
I purchased this at CVS during a great sale.
It went on smooth, was gentle on my sensitive skin and smelled nice.
I will definitely purchase this product again because it met my expectations.
I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good product at a great price.
Allison S.
This was okay, not my faorite think. It worked really well, but also i feel like it could have smelled a little better. I did feel like it did the trick. The price was not the best, so i do wish it was cheapter. Also i wish there was more coupons associated with it.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart