Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,045 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I've been looking for some face moisturizer that I could use during the Winter. My skin was very dry, burning and getting red with the cold. Then I started using this a few days ago and it did really help. It's not a heavy lotion. Your skin won't get oily with it. It protects and moisturizes very well. And plus, it has sunscreen in it.
It's really hard to find a good face lotion for my skin that doesn't feel too heavy. This does okay, I like that it has SPF 30 and the pump bottle is nice. Once it soaks in it feels fine but putting it on it feels and smells like sunscreen. It's just not quite what I was looking for. Next time I'll try something different but I might still come back to this
It's very important to wear skin protection upon leaving the house. I love the eucerine brand and when I find out they had a protect with sunscreen I was sold. I ditch my regular moisturizer and sunscreen and started using this. Not only does it protect from dangerous uv rays and sun damage, it moisturises and nutrients your skin well
My go to moisturizer with spf for under makeup. I have generally well behaved skin that's slightly on the oily side. It's nice but not perfect (a tiny bit unblendable and occasionally leaves small streaks of white on my face....which I deal with by squirting it into my palms and warming it up between them before I apply it to my face, which fixed the streaking issue! Yay!). It doesn't break me out and otherwise works well under my makeup. Great price for a good product.
Before I say my part, I would like to acknowledge that I know a good amount of people who love this SPF moisturizer and this brand in general! I have very sensitive skin and if I’m being honest, more often than not I find moisturizers can be extra irritating for my skin. This product didn’t work well for me but to anyone reading this, please keep in mind that I have friends who consider their skin normal and use this product with no problems.
Not a big fan of this lotion/sunscreen combo. I thought it was the greatest thing at first, until my face turned literally white every time I sweated, got exposed to humidity or my natural oil problem kicked in; not to mention clumps of product sticking to my hairline. I would not recommend this to anyone with oily skin or if you have a tendency to sweat. So disappointed because I gave it a fair amount of time to prove me wrong.
I love to put on this face Sunscreen before going outside. It protects me from the sun, it is very important to protect your face from the sun. I purchase it from Target. It was gentle on the skin. I would recommend purchasing it again.
I have really bad skin it is both oily and dry. Plus it loves to break out. So I am always looking for hydration that won't make my skin more oily or breakout worse. This product so far has done it the best. My dermatologist recommended this brand and Cetaphil. I choose this one over and over again.
the best of the best. This brand I love especially the products for the skin care of children. My son uses the sunscreen of ample protection and I have done very well. I use the sunscreen with color and it is excellent. I highly recommend them. I also have products for the care of the face and they are very good. I love
This product is great for a day at the theme parks or at the beach! It is effective but be wary because it does leave your skin with a white tint! Also, do not use it at night or if you are going to be taking pictures with flash because the spf gives off a horrible white flashback (ghost). Other than that, it does moisturize my face, doesnt feel greasy and never broke me out. Keep away from eyes as it will sting.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos