BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Jennifer B.
San Diego, CA
Great and lightweight! Prior to makeup application I love this sunscreen! It is light and also not oily! Leaves the skin moisturized, protected and matte finish. Definitely my go to sunscreen on sunny days!
Luann B.
This product gave me great sun coverage without the greasy feeling. Protects me all day. Love the way it feels. Nice smell Eucerin Sun Kids Spray Spf50+ 200ml
Erin S.
Southport, NC
This is my every day GO TO product that I could never leave home without!I live in coastal NC and spend much of my time on the beautiful beaches. That being said I never leave the house without sunscreen. I was looking for a product I could use daily on my face without being too heavy and greasy, this product is IT! I am also very sensitive to fragrances and there is no scent to this product which is yet another plus for me! I hope Eucerin never stops making this wonderful product. I use it on my face, neck, arms, legs. My husband also uses it daily. Truly is just a wonderful product and I highly recommend it. PS...I never ever get sunburnt with this applied.
Josefa G.
Houston Tx
It leaves my face greasy looking and have to apply a powder on top to make it look matte. It also leaves a bit of a white cast so I don’t think it would be dark skin friendly, but I cannot say anything for sure as I am light in color. Dude to its white cast though I tend to look dead after applying and have to wait some 15 minutes or so for it to warm up to my skin. It’s a medium consistency and don’t find it to be too rich, so you don’t need that much. I don’t know if it works well, I think it does because it didn’t seem to bother me and I didn’t get any sunburns, or more sunspots/freckles. When you sweat and wipe your face on fabric you will end up leaving white on that material.
Luh B A.
Camilla, GA
It wasn’t that effective for me, my skin still got burnt just not as bad. Overall it isn’t a totally bad product, I just didn’t have the best experience with it.
Mi N.
My esthetician recommended this particular product to me because of my sensitive acne prone skin and I can say with confidence that it never broke me out or irritated my skin. However, I won't be repurchasing because I dislike how you really have to rub it in and it doesn't absorb fast as some of my newer sunscreens (try out some korean and japanese ones -- they're lifechanging!) Not the best product for someone like me who has a multistep skincare and makeup routine and wants to get it all done quickly.
Crispina V.
This product feels good on your face. It would be my second choice for a facial sun screen after the city block but it did make my skin glow and healthy looking.
Sydney G.
Elizabethtown, PA
Love this sunscreen! I like anything from eucerin but this was great! It met all my expectations and I use this every day! I definitely recommend this for anybody who wants a good lotion and sunscreen option.
Tiffany M.
White, SD
I use this  Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF for my kids! I love how I can count on the fact that it will protect their skin and it doesn't have anything ibn it that will irritate it. I live the packaging and it's basically everywhere so it's super easy to find. I give out five stars for usefulness and dependability
Charity D.
Mc Calla, AL
I like this facial sunscreen because it is one of the few that I’ve tried that doesn’t cause me to break out. I have sensitive skin and this product worked wonders!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart