BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH
I like using this as an every day moisturizer. Light weight and not heavily scented. Doesn’t bother my sensitive skin - also like that it has sunscreen in it so that i don’t have to worry about getting burnt
Courtney S.
TEMPLE, TX
This facial moisturizer is perfect for every day or
during the summer for sunscreen. It has a high spf compared to most moisturizers for the price plus its perfect to wear underneath your make up.
As the name says is a fluid and with that imagine a milk, not cream. As the container says it is necessary to beat before applying, otherwise it may look like a liquid cut. It is applied before the base and after the humectant. It is easy to distribute by its liquid formula and after a couple of seconds it is completely mafic. It may have a slightly oily feel, but the effect does not last on the skin, it magically becomes an invisible layer ready to receive base or powders.

It is assumed, according to the packaging, that it has no aroma but I feel it has the classic odor of blocker. It is not a coconut, caribe or pina coladas ... it is a very particular smell that has all the sunscreens of dermocosmética. (I hope someone understands me and not be crazy). It is water resistant, but as always, it is necessary to reapply during the day if we have prolonged exposure to the sun.
Megan G.
Altus , OK
this is an awesome sunscreen! it’s affordable and lightweight and non greasy. I use it everyday under my makeup and it works very well in protecting my skin from sun damage.
Stephanie G.
Owenton, KY
Works well. Has a pleasant scent. Very cost effective and is quite light. Has the added benefit of making my face very soft. I did not burn while wearing this product.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
I am extremely picky with what I put on my face (who isn't) reason being that I have extremely sensitive skin. My skin breakouts easily and gets irritated pretty bad if I don't watch what I put on it. I also have really dry skin around my nose and chin and often get dry patches. This eucerin product has been my go to lotion for many many years. I like to use it as my daily sunscreen. I love that it's not a thick consistency like other sunscreens and it doesn't have an overbearing smell. It does have an "old lady" smell to it, well for me it does but it doesn't bother me. Lightweight on the skin. You do have to make sure to blend really well as it can leave white patches. Like all other sunscreens I've tried it is a bit greasy. It is very moisturizing and has actually helped with my dry patches when I have flare ups. My overall thoughts, I highly recommend this eucerin everyday protection lotion. Not only is it moisturizing but also conatians that SPF 30. The packaging makes it easy to dispense, has a pump, easy to control how much product you want.
Tamesha M.
I really love this product I have been using this for so many years! I make sure I use it every day and it never fails me. Great consistency and never leave my face oily
Paola V.
NO odor at all. Review asks about fragrance, I'm giving 5 stars because there is no fragrance. USES: Under eyes, neck moisturizer, prevent rash under pacifier, prevent diaper rash and bed sores, under nose if you have a cold, cuticles, rough feet (use an emory board first), lipstick remover. Eye makeup remover in a pinch. I'm 55 and no one can believe it. I've used this for years. I fill small containers and keep them everywhere: Bathroom, purse, car, briefcase, travel bag, make up bag, next to TV. Cut apart contact lens containers or use any small container. USE A UTENSIL TO TRANSFER FROM BIG JAR TO SMALL JARS. Years ago, I found mold in a jar that was a few months old. I used my finger to scoop it out, then stored the big jar in a basement room that later was found to have mold on the wall. It's just better to keep your fingers out of it because the jar lasts a LONG time.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
Great product non greasy easy to apply and feels great on the skin as a moisturizer year round. The added benefit of sunscreen is great !! I️ love the benefit of easy application and wear !!
Hayley F.
Hesperia, MI
Love the brand and love this lotion! Doesn’t get cakey or sticky and absorbs right in. Plus I love that it is also sunscreen I don’t have to think about reapplying!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart