BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Sara Y.
Palos Heights , IL
Great product! It Is very moisturizing but can leave the face a little greasy. It also is not very good to use under foundation. It tends to slide around over top of it.
Paola V.
NO odor at all. Review asks about fragrance, I'm giving 5 stars because there is no fragrance. USES: Under eyes, neck moisturizer, prevent rash under pacifier, prevent diaper rash and bed sores, under nose if you have a cold, cuticles, rough feet (use an emory board first), lipstick remover. Eye makeup remover in a pinch. I'm 55 and no one can believe it. I've used this for years. I fill small containers and keep them everywhere: Bathroom, purse, car, briefcase, travel bag, make up bag, next to TV. Cut apart contact lens containers or use any small container. USE A UTENSIL TO TRANSFER FROM BIG JAR TO SMALL JARS. Years ago, I found mold in a jar that was a few months old. I used my finger to scoop it out, then stored the big jar in a basement room that later was found to have mold on the wall. It's just better to keep your fingers out of it because the jar lasts a LONG time.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
Great product non greasy easy to apply and feels great on the skin as a moisturizer year round. The added benefit of sunscreen is great !! I️ love the benefit of easy application and wear !!
Hayley F.
Hesperia, MI
Love the brand and love this lotion! Doesn’t get cakey or sticky and absorbs right in. Plus I love that it is also sunscreen I don’t have to think about reapplying!
Maria S.
Beavercreek, OH
Love it. I use it on my everyday beauty routine. It's not greasy at all and feels good on the skin. It's perfect. I use it all year long. Also is really affordable .
Amy R.
Bedford
I loved this product! I definitely noticed a difference after trying it. They really do work wonders. It's different from other things I've tried but it's a great change. It's super light to the skin and moisturizes as it's protecting you. I highly recommend!!
Kimberley W.
Crossville, TN
It didn't seem to bad as for making my face really feel oily. I did feel a bit of a tightness to my face though and my foundation seemed to disappear in places while wearing this
Jennifer B.
San Diego, CA
Great and lightweight! Prior to makeup application I love this sunscreen! It is light and also not oily! Leaves the skin moisturized, protected and matte finish. Definitely my go to sunscreen on sunny days!
Erin S.
Southport, NC
This is my every day GO TO product that I could never leave home without!I live in coastal NC and spend much of my time on the beautiful beaches. That being said I never leave the house without sunscreen. I was looking for a product I could use daily on my face without being too heavy and greasy, this product is IT! I am also very sensitive to fragrances and there is no scent to this product which is yet another plus for me! I hope Eucerin never stops making this wonderful product. I use it on my face, neck, arms, legs. My husband also uses it daily. Truly is just a wonderful product and I highly recommend it. PS...I never ever get sunburnt with this applied.
Josefa G.
Houston Tx
It leaves my face greasy looking and have to apply a powder on top to make it look matte. It also leaves a bit of a white cast so I don’t think it would be dark skin friendly, but I cannot say anything for sure as I am light in color. Dude to its white cast though I tend to look dead after applying and have to wait some 15 minutes or so for it to warm up to my skin. It’s a medium consistency and don’t find it to be too rich, so you don’t need that much. I don’t know if it works well, I think it does because it didn’t seem to bother me and I didn’t get any sunburns, or more sunspots/freckles. When you sweat and wipe your face on fabric you will end up leaving white on that material.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?