BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Kayla R.
Bellmore, NY
This product morturizes my dry skin while also protecting it from the sun! It minimizes my acne and covers acne scars! I love this product so much and I have bought it multiple times from CVS. I love this product and would recommend it to a friend!!
josie w.
washigton
This sun lotion is nice because it is both a lotion and sun screen, but it can be a bit hard to completely spread and will often leave white streaks if you don’t rub it in thoroughly. It also makes your face rather oily and will sometimes sweat off.
Melissa W.
I love Eucrisa. I have rosacea stage one and two... my dermatologist recommends it and others like it for my skin. A lot of brands claim to be ok for sensitive skin but make the skin painful or more irritated. We have had great success with this
Kaylee O.
Clearwater, FL
All things in the eucerin bracket are awesome. They are extremely hydrating, great coverage, and it didn't make it to where I did not receive a tan but I did not burn. It does what it is intended to and that is to protect that beautiful skin!
Jazmyne G.
The lotion is very oily so you don’t need a lot of product. That means this will last you a long time. It does moisturize my skin and helps from the sun. You have to rub it in because it’s more like a sunscreen lotion than a face moisturizer.
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
I love anything and everything Eucerin. Like really can anyone think of a product they made that has been a flop? I know i can't. This face lotion with sunscreen is amazing. Its lightweight and super moisturizing without being greasy. I love it.
Shay R.
Roxbury, MA
I use this everyday before I go out and at first it can have a white cast but you just need to rub it in. A tad bit greasy but honestly I feel like that’s every sunscreen. I definitely feel like it’s part of the reason my skin has improved
Haley B.
Westminster
I thought that as far as sun protection goes, it helped me from the horrible red/burned face I usually come home with as a consolation prize from the beach.. however I broke out. I am sensitive so i am not sure if it’s me, or the formula.
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
I have been using this product for 3 years now. I just discovered it online. I needed something that is light, works as moisturizer at the same time. I also gifted this to my siblings and they really like it as well. Highly recommended.
Stacy R.
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF this definitely helps with the itchy dry skin but the one thing I don't like is the oily feeling. Price is ok as well. I'm sure it has a different affect on everyone so go ahead and try it.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?