BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Sierra R.
Charlottesville
Good for sensitive and irritable skin. Seemed to be of good value and would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin especially. Not pricey at all and can be found at any convenient store.
Katie H.
Spring Arbor, MI
This sunscreen was fantastic! Left no streaks or patches. Very effective. Not a single burn! Great value! Highly recommend if you have oily skin that gets irritated by regular sunscreens.
Huda M.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s the best I’ve tried many kinds but never anything like this I will repurchase this over and over I will recommend it to my friends and family. It’s worth it nothing compares to this product.
DER X.
SAINT PAUL, MN
It feels light weight to me so I like that texture. I don’t like something feeling really thick on my face and it helps my skin a lot more bc I have sensitive skin.
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
This is a fairly light skin moisturizer with sun protection. It did the job and I felt like it was an effective sunscreen for my face without causing any breakouts.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
Very hydrating, perfect for everyday use and provides lots of protection for the skin. This is a must product in my purse. I have it for 6 months, and recommend it.
Karie K.
My sister has always had severe redness and dashing when stressed and this really helps! It’s a good price point and so far has been what works best for her without causing excessive oil.
Christina L.
I use this facial sunscreen faithfully everyday. I love how it is lightweight. Smells good. It is not greasy nor clog my pors. Makeup goes over it very well. Small bottle but a little goes a long way.
Neha
I am a first time user of this product, I ordered it online before this summer began and truest so like it. However, this product feels. A bit oily in the skin and i would not buy again
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
Good product! This is A good brand I’ve only used this brand once from A family member I don usually use sunscreen Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?