BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Madison G.
I don’t really like the smell of this product and i don’t believe it moisturizes that well. I don’t think this is the best product out there if you have dry skin. It definitely has room for improvement.
Katlyn P.
Stockton, CA
This facial sunscreen/moisturizer was very thick and oily for my first time using it. This did not meet my expectations because it wasn’t the lightweight moisturizer I have been looking for! I purchased this product and Walmart and would not recommend this to anyone. The only reason I give it a 2 Star rating is because it did prevent me from burning, however it was not worth how uncomfortable my skin felt!
Ranee s.
MEDFORD, OR
This is a light weight, nourishing lotion. There was a time in my life when I never gave these kind of products a second thought, but now I don't leave the house with out it.
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
If you are looking for a light weight sunscreen then this is it! It has really nice packaging. It’s at a great price point. It’s very gentle on sensitive skin. I would highly recommend it to everyone I know!
Kristy S.
Summersville, KY
I love the Eucerin Face Lotion with SPF 30. It moisturizes my skin without it feeling my oily. Everyone says that I look younger than my age. I tell them that moisturizing keeps you looked my younger.
member-15408
It is so great to have a fragrance free moisturizer and sunscreen in one! I use it after another moisturizer and before my foundation. It’s not sticky and it stays on the skin nicely! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a sheer sunscreen with sensitive skin.
María V.
What can I say about it? It just moisturizing and protects my face from the sun, which it's actually what I want because I have dry skin and with the sun it gets messy
April Z.
Novinger, MO
I Love this brand of lotion because it doesn't have any off putting smells that you see in most sunscreens. It is very gentle and i don't break out or have any irritation...
Megan B.
Dyersburg, TN
Light and non-oily. My skin can be a little tricky when introducing new products, but I have no adverse side affects with this one. Clean scent and soaks into my skin well.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
really like how it works. I would and still use this. I would recommend this to all ages. It works like it said it would. Also, it meet my expectations from this brand. I say give it a try and see for yourself.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart