BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Latisha B.
Highland Spgs, VA
Works great and smells like the body lotion. I love Eucerin products. You get the moisturizer of the lotion for your skin while protecting it from the sun.
Rachel C.
Lancaster , OH
This is the best 2-in-1 face product out there. Super gentle on your skin and also provides the sun block protection you need while keeping your face soft.
Ruby S.
Fontana
GREAT sunscreen for your face! I love it because my face gets sunspots real fast when sunlight hits, but this lotion helps to prevent them the most it can!
Robin B.
Mason, OH
This is the sun screen my dermatologist recommended and he was right! This stuff keeps my pale, prone to burning skin, from burning which is truly amazing.
AJ B.
New Wilmington, PA
Really fantastic product. My skin didn't feel sticky and heavy after using it, I felt like I wasn't even wearing it but it still provided great protection!
Raquel G.
Pretty good fAcial sunscreen! Decent price and decent coverage! I'm not sure if I would buy again because I love something else more but this is excellent
Brittany B.
Garner, NC
Wonderful face lotion ! I love that it has SPF in it (: perfect for throwing in my beach bag , it is a very gentle formula! would definitely buy this item again
Alaurah-Arieal W.
South Lebanon , OH

This stuff is really great!helps me keep my skin healthy while in the sun. It is important to keep my skin hydrated and this by far did a really great job.
Karissa T.
Windsor, NY
Works great and it does not cause break outs like other brands. I have found that for the price this product is worth it. I highly recommend this product.
Bailey F.
Smyrna, GA
When you are pale and you have acne prone skin finding a good sunscreen for your face is a necessity. This is light weight and doesn't make you break out.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?