BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
KayDee S.
I love that this product is a sunscreen and a lotion! I found this at Walmart. SPF 30 provides adequate sun coverage and is a must during the summer months.
Brianna D.
Chickasaw, AL
Eucerin is an awesome brand ! Love all of their products ! The sunscreen lotion was amazing ! Would deffinently purchase again! Everyone needs to try this !
Chiara B.
West Orange, NJ
I use the sunscreen every year and find it to be one of the best ones. The price is affordable and worth it and the sunscreen helps me throughout the summer.
Amanda W.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this most often on my nose and ears. It does the job to help prevent those spots from burning in the Florida sun, and fits conveniently in my park bag.
Haley S.
Wyoming, OH
Great sunscreen/face lotion! It's not too thick or greasy that I feel gross like I do with other sunscreens. Definitely an everyday product that I recommend.
Danielle W.
Homosassa, FL
Feels great on my skin. Doesn't make my skin feel oily. Very afforadable. have already recommended it to my friends and family. will continue to purchase it
Sarah H.
burnside, KY
The price is cheap, it feels nice on my skin, a little oily but it's okay because my skin is super dry and need all the help I can get. Would recommend 10/10
Courtney W.
Denver
I’ve been using this facial sunscreen every day for years. It’s not heavy or greasy, and I like that’s it’s spf 30. It feels light and is great under makeup.
Vandana M.
Tried just for once and as my skin is on the darker side and very much of a sensitive kind, i used this on my friends advice and it was good.. lil pricey tho!
Alex J.
Woodside, NY
Goes on light and does not break me out!!! Love this product. For the value it is a great product. I have been using it for the past 3 years with no issues.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart