BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Kelsey L.
Saint Louis, MO
Great lotion. It has a slight sunscreeny smell and feel unfortunately, but I don't mind it. I have this in the green shade and love it to neutralize redness.
Cristina P.
Oakland, CA
Genial! La uso todo el año, protege bastante bien del sol y del frío!

Muy suave, ligera e hidratante!
Perfecta para usar cada mañana antes de usa maquillaje!
Vicky T.
Decorah, Iowa
Perfect fit for people who like to tan but still want to be protected from the sun. The smell is pleasant and the texture of the product is nice on the skin
Stephanie C.
Dayton, OH
I love using this sunscreen year round. I like wearing a SPF under my makeup and this goes on smoothly and light enough to wear under a full face of makeup.
Jessica B.
Cassatt, SC
This lotion feels and works well on my skin. Decently priced and available at all my local stores. The SPF is a major bonus for my skin, as it burns easily.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
It got the job done and seems moisturizing. I used it on myself and my kids. I will most definitely purchase again And I would recommend it to other people.
Krys L.
Lakeland, FL
I suffer from oily skin so I liked that this lotion did not make my face extremely oily! The SPF was good and it did not have much of a smell which is great!
Chyna T.
Laplata Maryland
I have freckles so I have to wear sun screen on my face and I love this product cause it's very plenishing for the skin and it protects my face from the sun.
Aura A.
Dyess Afb, TX
Living in Texas you need your daily protections and this is great. I like the smell, the lightweight feel is great. Great price and value! Definitely gentle.
Majito G.
Miami, Florida
En el ecuador los rayos del sol caen de forma directa y es necesario un bloqueador solar de buena calidad encerio es bueno y duradero
Evita el cáncer de piel
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart