BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Cristina P.
Oakland, CA
Genial! La uso todo el año, protege bastante bien del sol y del frío!

Muy suave, ligera e hidratante!
Perfecta para usar cada mañana antes de usa maquillaje!
Chyna T.
Laplata Maryland
I have freckles so I have to wear sun screen on my face and I love this product cause it's very plenishing for the skin and it protects my face from the sun.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I do like these products but I feel like they aren’t consistent, once it was so thick and other time watered down. I did fee like both times it did the job.
Stephanie C.
Dayton, OH
I love using this sunscreen year round. I like wearing a SPF under my makeup and this goes on smoothly and light enough to wear under a full face of makeup.
Caitlin S.
East Aurora, NY
Using this sunscreen on my face was very smooth and did not feel like I was caking sunscreen on. It also didn't make me break out on my face after using it.
Majito G.
Miami, Florida
En el ecuador los rayos del sol caen de forma directa y es necesario un bloqueador solar de buena calidad encerio es bueno y duradero
Evita el cáncer de piel
Kimberly Y.
Troy, NY
Works well, absorbs fast into my dryyyyy RETIN A skin. Tried others, but none better than this. No fragrance, no harsh ingredients, all around great product.
glitter j.
it works for the most part. i still get sun burn after wearing it. i think i need a stronger spf. my expectations were somewhat met. it’s a bit thick.
Candice T.
Long Beach, CA
I liked how it went on smoothly. It had a smell that I wasn't fond of but that went away after a while. Would recommend but not the friendliest price point.
Kaylin M.
Houston , TX
Its a small bottle but you don't need much just a finger of it and you good to go it doesn't come off so easy so that a plus and i don't get sunburn on my nose
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart