BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
This is wonderful and causes me no eye watering or other things that can be not good for me. I love the ease to application - Wish it came w/timts if desired.
Keisha A.
Harrison
Its a lityle bit too greasy but it prevented sunburn so it was effective. I did enjoy the smell. I have oily face which could be why it felt heavy on my face.
Imani C.
Princeton, WV
This sunscreen is ok. It kind of feels like it drying my skin out but it's do able. It's just very dry. It doesn't really moisture my skin to the full ability.
Mary Margaret L.
Athens , GA
Eucerin products are wonderful. I don't have to worry about my face getting burnt or needing to reapply when I wear these products. They are safe and reliable.
A C.
Reading, PA
I have extremely dry skin and the lotion and sunscreen together work great for me never dry out my skin and is even great for my sensitivity very great product
Laura R.
Doesn't make my obnoxiously sensitive skin break out, keeps skin hydrated, soemtimes difficult to absorb/blend and leaves white streaks if you aren't careful.
Tara I.
Frankfort , OH
Worked well and wasn't drying to my skin! Also didn't feel oily, easy to apply! I think that this is a good price point for a sunscreen and i would but again.
sharon t.
I really trust this sunscreen in the hot summer days in Texas, to not cause me to burn. I have really sensitive skin and this product has worked great for me.
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
This stuff is great and soothes your skin. I use it a lot on my legs with the big lotion pump they sell so I figured I would try the face lotion and I love it!
Lucy S.
Columbus, OH
I splurged I liked it I am sincitive to the sun it helped very much I don't remember where I got it I go a lot of places looking for better quality products
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart