BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Works great! Love the coverage I get when using this. I've noticed it does sting the skin under my eyes but other than that I like this sunscreen for my face.
Keisha A.
Harrison
Its a lityle bit too greasy but it prevented sunburn so it was effective. I did enjoy the smell. I have oily face which could be why it felt heavy on my face.
Allison D.
This sunscreen was great in belong to protect my face from getting Sun burned! I liked that this sunscreen did not feel too thick or greasy on my face as well.
Tara I.
Frankfort , OH
Worked well and wasn't drying to my skin! Also didn't feel oily, easy to apply! I think that this is a good price point for a sunscreen and i would but again.
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
Works well and application of product is great. It does not leave a heavy feel or make me look streaked. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
cat Z.
A mild, non greasy lotion for keeping the summer sun or winter burn off your face. A little goes a long way and you get smooth coverage with great protection.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY
Eucerin is such a good brand for skin healing in general. very reputable and i have used it quite a few times for numerous problems. definitely a repeat user.
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
This stuff is great and soothes your skin. I use it a lot on my legs with the big lotion pump they sell so I figured I would try the face lotion and I love it!
Anjonette P.
South Bend, IN
I use this because I have very fair skin and my dermatologist told me to. Its a very good sunscreen. It's non greasy and you can barely tell that it is there.
Allegra B.
Leaves a white glow like most sunscreens, which I didn’t like since it is advertised as a moisturizer too. Didn’t make my skin oily though which was my issue.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart