BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a good protectionwise but I find it can be rather hard to apply without leaving a bit of white sheen on your face. It also tends to have a funky smell.
Diana C.
Sylmar, CA
Perfect face lotion I use this all the time when I go to the beach I apply it before applying my makeup and it leaves me feeling refreshed through out the day.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
I've been using this product for some years so of coarse it's amazing! It does not feel caked on like other sunscreens or have that nasty sunscreen smell to it
Miranda N.
Riveting has produced a fair skin cream with good spf coverage. I always go to this brand when I am heading out for a day of shopping outdoors or working out.
Aleshia F.
Mount Union, PA
My go-to moisturizer! It's not oily, protects against damage, and has spf 30 which is a big plus. Can be used on any type of skin even sensitive which I have.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY
Eucerin is such a good brand for skin healing in general. very reputable and i have used it quite a few times for numerous problems. definitely a repeat user.
Mary Margaret L.
Athens , GA
Eucerin products are wonderful. I don't have to worry about my face getting burnt or needing to reapply when I wear these products. They are safe and reliable.
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
Works well and application of product is great. It does not leave a heavy feel or make me look streaked. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Cheyenne O.
Worked really well and didn't dry my skin out at all. I had to reapply after going in the water, but I expected that. I will definitely use this product again!
Ingrid S.
Eucerin is a great brand for sunscreen. It is soft on the skin and has big SPFs, so it is safer to use. The fact that it's a sunscreen and lotion is fantastic
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart