BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Works great! Love the coverage I get when using this. I've noticed it does sting the skin under my eyes but other than that I like this sunscreen for my face.
Audie w.
Gray, GA
I am just not a huge Eucerin fan. I really just do not think that it moisturizes skin very well at all. Its is just not very thick at all and its super watery
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
If your looking for a great sun lotion for your face eucerin is a great brand it doesn't burn your eyes and it protects your skin from the sun's damaging rays!
Kelley C.
This lotion/sunscreen was a great option for me because I have sensitive skin. It was a great moisturizer and gave the SPF protection I need having fair skin.
Sierra R.
Worked great and I didn't feel like I was using sunscreen! It is a good value for the cost and it didn't leave my face feeling oily or like I had lotion on it.
Lindsey G.
Not too creamy, provides perfect amount of protection without being overly thick. Does not have a bad smell and stays on throughout whatever life throws at you
Allison D.
This sunscreen was great in belong to protect my face from getting Sun burned! I liked that this sunscreen did not feel too thick or greasy on my face as well.
Sarah S.
Pretty good product. A little thicker than I expected. It has a very neutral smell not too sun screeny. Not too expensive. Definitely a good drug store option.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Protects my skin very well, which is obviously what it's meant to do. My only complaint it that it makes me break out and makes my skin feel very oily/sticky.
Shanna B.
Richmond, VA
Works really well at protecting delicate skin. Not oily and dries quickly which is amazing when trying to coerce a 3yo that they do actually need this product.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart