BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Ashley H.
Rossville, GA
This product to me definitely smells like sunscreen. It’s got the texture and smell of sunscreen. That does not mean it doesn’t get the job done. It works wonderfully and it’s pretty affordable too.
Kristin L.
West chester, PA
This stuff is great and so affordable compared to other products on the market. For the price, this product can’t be beat. Great protection, didn’t clog my pores or dry my skin out. I would recommend
Kate W.
Charlotte, NC
I wasn’t a huge fan of this line. Though the have used their other creams before and enjoyed them- this product did not protect my skin. I have fair skin and need something stronger as far as spf’s.
Madeline T.
Starkville, MS
I liked this okay, it was a bit heavy for me. If I wore it with makeup my face would feel so heavy and applying it would make my face greasy. It was a good texture for the winter. It is also affordable.
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
This is actually pretty good sunscreen. I still use a moisturizer under it because I have very dry skin. It absorbs easily and doesn't feel too greasy, though it definitely has that sun screen smell.
Cindy S.
Great for the summer or everydaynuse. My skin is sensitive and this is one of the few products I can use during the summer months. The only down fall is once you are in the water you have to reapply
Gabriela R.
It’s okay. I️ personally find it to be a bit thick for my skin type. The sun protection is definitely there, I️ just wouldn’t wear it on a full glam day. Perhaps just a no makeup, makeup day! Probably wouldn’t buy again.
Hailey B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Great sunscreen!! I used this at siesta key beach in Florida and I got a light tan but no sun damage or sun burn. It was not too greasy of a formula and is pretty gentle for my sensitive skin. I would recommend for a hot beach day.
Kayla S.
El Paso, TX
Very wonderful texture. Makes face soft and protects against the suns uv rays. I️ definitely recommend . May be purchased at your nearest drug store. Affordable price and not high end price! Is a must have !
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this sunscreen. I think the product need to be larger but other than that the product is excellent. I purchased from Rite Aid pharmacy. I will alternate using this product with another sunscreen.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?