BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Jen C.
This Ericsson sunscreen is fantastic! Iv feel uit it's not to oily. i put it on undermy foundation and it dorsv Judy fine. Oyt does not run foam my face either.
I love this facial sunscreen! The only one I have found that doesn't clog my pores and clog breakouts. Would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin like me.
Mandi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this for years! I don't like to get any sun on my face and I always put this on under my make-up. The packaging is good. I buy it on Amazon or target.
Jenney M.
Louisville
Does the job and is not oily, works great under makeup. Other than that I haven’t notice any difference to my skin besides it being protected from the sun rays.
Elsie M.
The perfect sunscreen for people with oily skin. It's soooo lightweight and the bottle pump makes it so practical ad easy to use. I love that it's odorless too.
debra d.
Love this stuff it leaves your skin nice and soft and it has spf in it so you have some protection in it and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling towards your skin
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I love eucerin, it's worked great for me, I use the lotion on my face daily before makeup and as well as eucerin brand hand cream. Recommend everyone to try it.
Frances M.
Spring, TX
I love using this product because I know that my skin is getting moisture and protection all in one, but it doesn't leave a greasy or sticky feeling on my skin.
Sonia J.
Dayton, KY
Have always trusted Eucerin to work well and with my diagnosis not being able to be out in the sun/heat more than an hour this helps tremendously in protecting.
Tonya D.
Richmond, KY
It is rare for me to find a product that I can say I truly love but I can say that about this one. It is moisturizing, very effective, and the smell is awesome!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart