BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Brea D.
Chester , VA
This face lotion was great. I have very sensitive skin and it's great for me because I break out very easily. It was very effective and I would definitely buy again. It came in decent packaging. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everybody.
Joselin V.
I've been using this for many, many years & its performance never fails me! No fragrance, does not irritate, lightweight & does not make my face breakout! I also like that it does not leave a disgusting white film on my face. It also makes my skin so soft & lightly hydrated. I have even noticed that it keeps my fine lines & sun spots at bay.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Not too greasy!I have very fair skin and it kept me from getting burned. Smells pleasant and was long lasting.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Let me just say that for a person that has sensitive skin this product is my holy grail! I had a terrible breakout few years ago and my dermatologist recommended I through out all my products and start using Eucerin ever since then my skin loves this product. This product is apart of my daily skin care routine and to be honest I would never leave the house without applying this house. It gives me the moisture I need and the SPF that WE all need.
Cristina T.
Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a little extra daily sun protection.
Barbara B.
Miami, Florida
Cellular protection with Licochalcona A, a powerful antioxidant that protects the cells of the skin against the damage caused by free radicals.

The non-greasy and ultra-light texture allows the skin to be matt and without leaving a greasy shine. It works well in hot and humid climates.
Leeann G.
Hoover, AL
Very affordable and easy to find. I love the coverage and how light it feels on my skin. Great for every day
katelin w.
Great for dry skin! I have the driest skin ever and it helps lock in moisture while preventing Sun damage.
Paige S.
Rossford , OH
Eucerin Face Lotion and 30 SPF is an incredible product! The packaging makes it easy to find and it is fairly inexpensive. Smells great and never leaves my skin feeling oily or dry. I would recommend for all skin types. If used consistently this product works great!
Carrie U.
Great product. Very light weight and not greasy. A little liquid though. That doesn’t bother me much.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart