BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Emily L.
Alamo, TX
This product is amazing. I use this every time I'm at the beach. It's my first time I used it and now I use it every time I'm outside and it's sunny. It's soft texture and easy to use. I recommend this product!
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
I usually burn like you wouldn't believe! But when I added this sunscreen to my beach bag I didn't experience SUCH a bad burn than using other SPF 30 sunscreens!!!
Anaisa C.
This Face Lotion with sunscreen is one of the best morning lotion that I use in my morning routines. Highly recommended, is excellent and it is not greasy. I love it!
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
This product for me is amazing I put it on everyday even in the winter on sunny days . It does have a gray film that's left over the skin but after I apply a moisturizer I'm fine. As a Black woman I know I need to use sunscreen, but it's like I have been subjected to formulas that are too greasy, too oily, or always leave me looking ashy. The struggle is real!
That's always been my issue when it comes to finding good moisturizers let alone sunscreen!
Most formulas are crappy and not only that but they leave a grayish/white film over my skin which usually keeps me away from it. I honestly didn't even think black people needed to wear sunscreen because our melanin already has about 13.4 SPF in it so I thought that was all I needed. But EVERYONE should wear sunscreen including WOC. Also, protecting your skin is something you should do everyday . Especially before make up application . I learned my lesson the hard way in summer '15. My skin is still recovering.
Tamielee G.
San Antonio , TX
This product is very good! I love the presentation it has! The price is awesome! I will keep buying it for sure! It is something that will not disappoint you! I really recommend it one hundred percent!
Rachelle L.
Monaca
Skin friendly. Didn't clog my pores and cause me to break out. It did it's job and protected my fair skin from the sun.
Kelsey G.
Owasso
Great product! It was super runny at first so you have to shake the bottle before you use it but it works great for me!
sara m.
yakima, WA
This is a great sunscreen moisturizer. It is a little on the oily side but seem to settle down after a couple of hours. I love that I can find this at an affordable price at Walmart for around $7. Sunscreen moisturizes tend to be on the pricey side at times
Karla T.
When I go to the beach or swimming pool I like to use it because I feel that it protects me from excellent form of the solar beams not to burn very much my skin.
Ana Belen M.
MIAMI, FL
Excellent sunscreen, I love it because it protects my skin, it does not leave the face or the skin oily. I apply it daily before leaving home and my skin is very beautiful.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart