BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Emoni S.
Norcross, GA
This face lotion has a nice and light feeling when you apply it. It doesn't feel greasy and doesn't drip sweat on your face when it gets hot. It's a pleasant light fragrance as well.
Megan B.
Austin, TX
I love this product. I love that it is spf 30 and it doesn't feel thick under my face makeup. I can get oily on a hot day, but it's nothing that blotting paper can't fix.
LEAR22210 B.
Miami, Florida
This product for me is amazing I put it on everyday even in the winter on sunny days . It does have a gray film that's left over the skin but after I apply a moisturizer I'm fine. As a Black woman I know I need to use sunscreen, but it's like I have been subjected to formulas that are too greasy, too oily, or always leave me looking ashy. The struggle is real!
That's always been my issue when it comes to finding good moisturizers let alone sunscreen!
Most formulas are crappy and not only that but they leave a grayish/white film over my skin which usually keeps me away from it. I honestly didn't even think black people needed to wear sunscreen because our melanin already has about 13.4 SPF in it so I thought that was all I needed. But EVERYONE should wear sunscreen including WOC. Also, protecting your skin is something you should do everyday . Especially before make up application . I learned my lesson the hard way in summer '15. My skin is still recovering.
Jacklyn H.
I like this one because it’s keeps your skin moisturized and protects. Most sunscreens I have to apply moisturizer and then sunscreen. This brand I skip a step.
Dee P.
Vacaville, CA
One of my favorite brands for moisturizing. Fragrance free and doesn't feel heavy. Not super oily which is great considering it's a sunscreen! Helps with eczema!
stephanie j.
Kissimmee, FL
Tried using this product and after 3 days I gave it away. it sat on top of my skin leaving it greasy and oily. even my hands felt oily and sticky after applying.
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
I use this during the summer if I’m camping or even before I do my makeup, I love it! It helps my skin to not dry out and it doesn’t smell like chemicals :)
Marianhe A.
Actualmente estoy utilizando este tipo de protector solar. Es un producto que no te deja toda la cara blanca y mucho menos grasosa. Lo utilizo antes de echarme maquillaje
Camille A.
Oh yes! I love this product and am so happy to be writing a review for it! I am a first time user, but it works very well. The only disappointing thing is that it doesn't last very long and you have to repeatedly apply more. I might buy again... idk yet...
Courtney D.
Baytown, TX
Decent product so far its worked in the summer great for kids stays on over 12 in the water and the sun sweat resistance. Protects skin from sun burns and cancer
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart