BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Leila D.
Johnson City, TN
It's okay. It wasn't bad, but I also don't get very badly sunburnt, so it might have been more effective if you get sunburnt easily. I did find that it moisturized well though. So it wasn't bad.
Annie Z.
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL FACE MOISTURIZING LOTION FOR THE DAY TIME ! IT HAS SPF WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT, IT MOISTURIZES VERY WELL, IT IS AFFORDABLE AND IT IS ALSO VERY LIGHT WEIGHT !
Cassadi Z.
Light weight. Doesn't make you feel greasy nor sticky. And great for kids!!
Also hypoallergenic great for sensitive skin like people or kids with; eczema, phsorisis, dermatitis!
Kelsey J.
Osseo, MN
I use this product every day for my fair skin. It's very lightweight and non-greasy so it's easy to apply and soak in. Helps keep my skin soft, moisturized, and protected from those harmful UVA/UVB's.
Nicole G.
Very delicate on the face and doesn't burn. 30spf is the perfect amount for me! Would def repurchase when I go away for my vacations or even for the summer time here in Chicago!
Maddie P.
Philadelphia, PA
I thought it covered very well and A nice feeling, but I would probably not use it again or recommend it to any of my friends. I did think it was reasonable price. I thought the packaging and bottle was very plain. overall not to bad. I could say its just not my cup of tea.
Jordan M.
Chula Vista, CA
Very good. Does not leave your face feeling oily and with me I felt like mine worked all day with being outside, I didn't have to reapply. And it didn't break my face out
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
I love this cream because it wightens my skin and protects it from sun it is good and gentle on the skin, not bad at all, I recommend you all use it again and again .
Megan B.
Austin, TX
I love this product. I love that it is spf 30 and it doesn't feel thick under my face makeup. I can get oily on a hot day, but it's nothing that blotting paper can't fix.
Emoni S.
Norcross, GA
This face lotion has a nice and light feeling when you apply it. It doesn't feel greasy and doesn't drip sweat on your face when it gets hot. It's a pleasant light fragrance as well.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart