BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Arielle D.
Alta Loma , CA
I love this product because it doesn't leave your face oily and does a great job at protecting your face against the sun and sunburn. It's easy to apply and leaves your skin looking soft all day long.
Tracy H.
This is a great facial sunscreen for anyone with sensitive skin or other skin issues. Skin feels hydrated but not greasy. This is a great low cost facial sunscreen for anyone who has to be cost conscious.
Kate W.
Charlotte, NC
I wasn’t a huge fan of this line. Though the have used their other creams before and enjoyed them- this product did not protect my skin. I have fair skin and need something stronger as far as spf’s.
Cindy S.
Great for the summer or everydaynuse. My skin is sensitive and this is one of the few products I can use during the summer months. The only down fall is once you are in the water you have to reapply
Kristin L.
West Chester , PA
This stuff is great and so affordable compared to other products on the market. For the price, this product can’t be beat. Great protection, didn’t clog my pores or dry my skin out. I would recommend
Madeline T.
Starkville, MS
I liked this okay, it was a bit heavy for me. If I wore it with makeup my face would feel so heavy and applying it would make my face greasy. It was a good texture for the winter. It is also affordable.
Michelle K.
Marlow , OK
Great product at a great price. Purchased to use at the beach and it didn’t feel sticky it greasy. The sand didn’t stick to it either, which was great! I would definitely purchase this product again.
Ashley H.
Rossville, GA
This product to me definitely smells like sunscreen. It’s got the texture and smell of sunscreen. That does not mean it doesn’t get the job done. It works wonderfully and it’s pretty affordable too.
Cassandra G.
Ventura
Love this facial sunscreen. It really does help protect your skin without it being too greasy or sweating off. I love it and definitely would buy again and definitely as well would recommend it 100%.
Kayla S.
San Antonio, TX
Very wonderful texture. Makes face soft and protects against the suns uv rays. I️ definitely recommend . May be purchased at your nearest drug store. Affordable price and not high end price! Is a must have !
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?