BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Elizabeth F.
Windermere, FL
Eucerin products do not work for me. Eucerin is a big brand name for dry skin and eczema but I’ve seen little progress with this product. Even after multiple uses my skin is incredibly dry just greasy in patches but still flakey. Does not work. Would not recommend.
Carson S.
Charlotte
I am a colored young lady and I love this sunscreen in the summer time. I use it on my face and whole body I have yet to break out. A very gentle moisturizer as well. A nice packaging as well. I would purchase this product for sure again. I refill every summer.
Samantha E.
Yukon, OK
I really liked this sunscreen. The price was about average and it was very effective. Only thing I disliked was it left my face feeling very oily. I like to feel as it has rubbed in like a lotion, not a heavy oil. Since it was effective, I would purchase again!
Allison C.
I love this for my kids face during the summer. Nobody wants to feel greasy and slimy after putting on sunscreen. It leaves their faces "dry" and clean feeling. Moderately priced. I buy it at our local walmart every year before summer hits. Highly recommend.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
This is my go-to face lotion. It's light and it has 30 spf. Given the 30 SPF, this is by far the cheapest facial lotion I've seen. It absorbs well into my skin, does not have a strong smell of sunscreen and the pump dispenser is pretty good. The little plastic cap is good quality --- it has never cracked like some other bottles. Even after months of use, it seems to treat my acne kindly, which is to say it doesn't really have an effect on it either way.Best of all though, this lotion never stings even if I get it close to my eyes.
Ayah H.
Dearborn
This is great for daily use, especially since only parts of my face burn. It doesn’t feel overly oily, and has good value. The smell isn’t great and I feel like that’s it’s only downfall. Overall a great daily sunscreen that I find myself using often.
Lauren R.
Germantown
I just started using this daily. So far it’s great. It’s gentle and sits well under my make up. I have noticed a tiny bit of peeling later in the day. I think the price is great at $8 and best of all, it’s recommended by the American skin cancer foundation!
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great sunscreen and it’s not greasy & doesn’t leave that weird film most sunscreens leave behind! I love that I can also use it on my 4 year old! It’s very effective and works very well for AT LEAST 90 minutes+ until you have to reapply it! Definitely a go to!!!
Audrey F.
Owensboro , KY
Eucerin is my go to brand. During the summer it’s nice to put this on and not have to worry about putting on other sunscreens on. It’s not my favorite. It’s quite thin. I did not repurchase. My skin is hyper sensitive so I have to be careful what I use.
Elizabeth J.
Cleveland, TN
I didn’t care for this particular sunscreen seeing as how it made my eyes burn just by being on my face (not even close to my eyes) to be fair lots of sunscreens do this to me but I will not be buying this again as there are more gentle kinds I prefer
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart