BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
This lotion is great. It gets the job well done. It moisturizes the skin and protects it. I use this all the time and always buy more when I run out. Helps dry skin.
Amanda C.
Milan, MI
Great for basic outdoor activities. Wouldn't recommend it if swimming or being outside for long periods of time. I still got burnt even after applying it as directed.
Brandi E.
Minot, ND
I found this product very helpful while I was at the lake with my family. Was able to use it on my face and my kids faces. Went on nicely and provided good coverage.
Ashley F.
I have just used this product about 3 times but so far so good! I recently bought it and it has surprised me ! It is a bit sticky but other than that it's really good
Sara G.
Overall, great product. It protected my skin from the sun and did not have a super strong smell. However, the cream is a little thicker than I'd like for a sunscreen.
Analleli M.
Corona, NY
Eucerin is a brand that i always trust to put on my skin. I have the body lotion bottle and i love it as well as i live the face version. These lotions are the best!
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
I really, really wanted to like this as much as the majority of reviewers seem to; unfortunately, however, in my opinion this did not live up to the hype. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't terrible, it just wasn't great either. For reference, I have very oily, acne-prone skin.

PROS:
~ Offers hard-core broad-spectrum protection with myriad types of sunscreens.
~ Doesn't leave a white cast.
~ Nice consistency, light feeling.
~ Works well under makeup and with other products.
~ Decent price.

CONS:
~ All of the sunscreens used are chemical sunscreens, which is a bit odd, since physical sunscreens are less irritating than chemical ones (and as all acne-prone people know, irritation leads to breakouts!). Moreover, not only is zinc oxide (a physical sunscreen) non-irritating and non-comedogenic/non-acnegenic, it can actually help to treat and prevent breakouts. So it's odd that they didn't use it in this sunscreen for acne-prone skin and instead exclusively used sunscreens that at best are irritating and at worst comedogenic, which is the opposite of what this product is supposed to do.

~ Probably because of the aforementioned point, this sunscreen seemed to be no better at preventing breakouts than any other facial sunscreen. It's not really any worse than most other facial sunscreens, either; however, considering that it's primary claim is that it won't cause breakouts, it's frustrating that that's not the case.

~ The claim that this leaves your skin matte is complete b.s., at least in my experience. In fact, literally just now as I was writing this review, my boyfriend asked me if I'm okay, because my face is so shiny that it looks like I'm drenched with sweat. Awesome.... NOT the look I was going for!!!!!!
Krishna D.
Hempstead, NY
This is my go to brand when I don't have time to make my own. It is gentle and I've never experienced a breakout line with other brands. It is even good for the kids.
Carolyne C.
Bronx, NY
I acutualy gor these for free and tried it in the small sample containers and I had to take it to rite aid to ask for the big bottle it actually is reallllly gooood!
Non-greasy, doesn't make my face break out! I love to still wear a little makeup on top of my sunscreen (concealer/ mascara) and this didn't affect my makeup at all.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart