BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
ariatna o.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this product a couple times over spring break but it didn't work out for me. It broke me out instantly and it made my face greasy. I don't recommend it for oily skin
Yhanna R.
Charlotte, NC
It's amazing on so many levels. You get two for the price of one, super budget friendly. I can moisturize my skin and protect it from the sun at the same time PERFECT!
Atira B.
Brooklyn, NY
This was the very first moisturizer that I ever used and I didn't like it much. I have normal combination skin and i find that this turned my skin blue. though on rare days when my skin was dry this worked exceptionally amazing.
Abigail E.
Hartville, OH
Allows me to tan without burning and absorbs completely which is a plus. I would buy this product again because of the price and the results are exactly as advertised.
Suzzana W.
Vancouver, WA
It worked well, as I did apply it about every 2 hours. But it left me feeling a bit greasy after application. All in all I would buy again but only if I really had too.
Danielle G.
Old Bridge, NJ
Eucerin is my favorite brand for dry skin. My face gets red quickest so this product helps best. It locks in the moisture and protects from the harsh heat on your face.
nicole c.
madera Ca
I've tried this once before. It was an ok product but didn't really wow me. I mean after all its sunscreen there is nothing exciting about it. But it was a good product
Felicia H.
Webb City, MO
I dont burn very much but the fact that when i do use a sun screen this doesnt leave that nasty oily feeling on my skin. Its also very accessible and resonably priced.
Claudia S.
Ardmore, PA
I Love Eucerin products, it doesn't leave your skin grease, which it's very important for me. I really like this. I usually buy at Walmart or Target. Effective for me.
Jo J.
This is a great face sunscreen, it doesn’t smell too sunscreen-y, and it gets the job done and can be put on underneath makeup without causing it to be oily. My only complaint would be the price, it’s a bit too high for me.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart