BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Sidney J.
Toledo, OH
Clean and light. No greasy feel. Good price value. I've had good success with all my Eucerin products. Other sunscreen lotions have made my skin break out, but not Eucerin.
bailey h.
China Spring, TX
Worked amazingly! Ny only issue is that it only stayed on for a little while; it lasted for about 1-2 hours before needing reapplying. Definitely do love this brand though!
Monica L.
Newport, KY
I have sensitive skin and this is one of the few face lotions that works for me. It keeps my skin from breaking out and it has built in sunscreen. I'd call that a win win.
Cindy C.
This lotion is good but it is not scented which i hate. It works good but I use it when my face is extremely dry. It not a daily use product but if it is necessary I use it.
Beckie K.
Middletown
It was not greasy, which is always good. Had a good scent as well. Good sized bottle. I will def be buying this product again in the future for myself. Thank you very much.
Lizandra A.
Santa Cruz
Great for sensitive skin and even for babies. Since my face sun burns year long, this product is very useful, especially in the winter, since it keeps my face moisturized too.
Tip T.
Jacksonville, FL
Mainly purchased for my kids. They have very sensitive skin. Not greasy and goes on extremely smooth. Will purchase in the near future and recommend to people with excema.
Mari M.
Dallas, TX
It is a really good sunscreen. It is light texture and I can perfectly use my makeup after it. You can find it in any pharmacy or stores like Walmart and Target. Try it!!
Jamie J.
Birmingham, AL
It seemed to really work against the sun and heat no compliant at all Eucerin is a trusted brand so that was my deciding factor in going with that brand not disappointed
Michele F.
I didn't love the smell, it wasn't super frangrant, but because it's for your face you would really want to like the smell. Also, it is a little runnier than anticipated.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart