BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Diana A.
Not sure if it helps. It does moisturize but it's on the greasier side. I think the price is fair for the product. It goes on well if I mix it with a water based mosturizer.
Grace B.
Memphis, TN
Worked well, I didn't break out at all! I like all products by Eucerin as I generally have sensitive skin, and these products are easily accessible and don't cause problems!
Teresa M.
Clarksdale, MS
Eucerin seems more moisturizing. Plus I like that it is
a pump bottle instead of a squeeze bottle. Doesn't
make me break out and I get lots of sun protection.
Great product!
Raquel S.
Laredo, TX
As I get older, I'm more aware of fine lines, this product gives me confidence that I'm protecting my face from rapid aging.i use it in the morning and forget I'm wearing it.
Alainie N.
Gulf Shores, AL
The sunscreen was pretty good, it did not dry out my face like most sunscreens so, which is hard to find since I love at the beach. But it did make my face feel a little oily.
Nicole H.
Freeburg, IL
This stuff is like gold in a bottle! I have very sensitive skin and this does not weigh my face down nor make it break out! It's virtually weightless and down right amazing!
Esse A.
LeMoore, California
I'm always hesitate about what I put on my skin or face but this product is my staple. It helps me combat the Southern California heat with out leaving my face oily or shiny.
Adriana B.
Corp Christi, TX
I usually use this after I wash my face! I apply a thin layer and massage into my skin before applying my makeup. Leaves me skin feeling soft & smooth! Definitely recommend!!
Prism H.
Rialto, CA
I bought this because I tend to have sent ice skin. Application was easy and the product applied quickly. Unfortunately it felt heavy on my skin and I felt very oily.
Arielle m.
Mckeesport, PA
This face lotion sun screen made my face smooth and soft. It also helped protect from the harsh sun rays. My face usually burns bad, but not this year! I will buy this again!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart