BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Desiray P.
Woodbine, KY
Great for sensitive skin. I have a problem with dry skin and I get irritation from most products. This was gentle and helped moisturize my skin without irritation.
Josh G.
Fresno, CA
I was going through a faze where my skin was ridiculously dry and I didn't know what to use. I grabbed some rice Eucerin lotion and my skin was as good as new in as little as 2 weeks.
Michelle W.
Warren, MI
I have been using this face lotion for months and I absolutely love it! It doesn't leave my face feeling oily which is usually a problem with a lot of face lotions
Nikki S.
This is a lightweight, non greasy formula, which is great for those with oily skin. It provides the needed sun protection without sacrificing makeup applications.
D'mari R.
Somerset, NJ
I am not crazy about this product. It leaves my skin way too oily. To me, it didn't really protect my skin although there are no harsh scents to it which is good for my sensitive skin.
Priyanka P.
Mcallen, TX
This was a great size to carry around in your bag, the packaging was great too. Overall a great product. Bought it Walmart! Has a great smell and wasn't too thick.
Melody F.
Saint Louis, MO
I liked the Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF. It wasn't oily after I applied it. There was no shine to my face like so many other products I've used and my face felt wonderful.
Raquel H.
Bronx, NY
This is very oily and left my skin looking purple, it was gentle on my skin. but it does get the job done, i just wish that the oil wouldn't sit on skin. I believe it was effective.
Lindsey A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this lotion! It is perfect for daily use. I have oily skin (extremely oily skin) and it actually does not make my face oily! I love it! A must have for me!
Stacy H.
Maumelle, AR
I love Eucerin! Everything they sell is great. This face lotion and sunscreen is my favorite when I'm going to be outside a lot. Its very moisturizing without being heavy and oily.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart