BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
jamesline j.
west palm beach
Hello everyone. I want to leave my impressions about this product. First of all know how important it is to have face shield in these times when the sun is getting stronger and more harmful to our skin, especially for women with pale skin who are prone to generate the cute and even sexy freckles, but that eventually become stains that can be very uncomfortable and you do see our blemished skin. This protector Eucerin brand has wonderful features and it is not oily, does not leave you glowing skin and is the best you can place over makeup. of course I will not lie in the summer season when the temperature is crazy if you will feel your skin perspires and see your face very bright, but you have to do is wipe with a napkin and ready. I invite you to try it and experience it in this product get enough sunscreen for your skin and is very light to wear it under your makeup. I hope you enjoy it like me. See you at the next! Kisses

I have very acne prone, dry, sensitive skin that hates the sun. Ive been on the hunt for a good facial sunscreen that will protect my skin well, moisturize, and not break me out. Apparently, thats a lot to ask for in most sunscreens. But this one is a keeper. It does everything i need it to. It doesn't feel greasy and it lasts me all day, even when I'm sweating to death in the summertime. I definitely recommend it. Its also really affordable. The only thing is, it doesn't smell "good". It does not smell "bad' by any means, but it has no scent really. Which may be good for most people, although i prefer things to have a nice instead of neutral scent. Ive been using it for the last 4 months and still have not run out. If you're looking for a good facial suncreen, give this a try.
Elvia N.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Eucerin is great if you have sensitive skin. Light on the fragrance side. It’s a good daily moisturizer, light and with good spf. Price is actually reasonable. A good moisturizer to have in your collection.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
This could be great for dry skin but it’s too greasy for combo or oily skin. I like that it is fragrance free. It won’t cause breakouts but it’s too heavy to apply under makeup which is what I wanted it for.
Cameron M.
Greer, SC
This is a good lotion sunscreen combo. It's not greasy but has strong sunscreen smell. I felt like my skin was moisturized and did not get a lot of sun. Better as a morning moisturizer not good for evening.
Monica R.
Pattison, TX
This has been one the lotions ihave always used since iwas lilttle because my mom would put it on me all the time this a great product if you have dry skin because ido and ihave flaky skin too so if you got my skin type this is great for you
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
This works decently. It works well if you want something more than a sunscreen but less greasy feeling of a sunscreen. I however have oily skin, and with this, it gives me even more oily skin in humidity.
Susan S.
Chicago , IL
Worked great for my face! Didn’t go on too thick and didn’t have a bad odor. I do wish it was a little more scented though! Would recommend do a friend and would buy again! It definitely got the job done!
Kealie B.
Franklin
I liked the consistency of this sunscreen. It wasn’t too thick or too thin and it worked pretty well protecting my face from the sun. The only thing to remember is to reapply every couple of hours. I would definitely continue to use it :)
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
One of my favorite facial lotions/sunscreen to use! I have very dry skin and during the winter this saves me. I 've tried a lot of products and this is one of the few that work for my extremely dry skin.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is a good every day sunscreen moisturizer because it goes well underneath your makeup without really changing much about how it lays down. It’s inexpensive and gets the work done without any frills.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart