BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Courtney C.
Milton, FL
This totally works for me! Really helps protect my face from the damaging sun rays. Living in a place where there is constant sun, this is define a must have for me
Mary S.
Lost Creek
I bought this for the summer for when I go to the pool and beach mostly. When I used it I really like it because it helped my face bot break out like other products has done it the past.
Lynsey J.
Paterson, NJ
This lotion is great. I get really dry skin during the winter weather and other lotions have not been very useful for me. This lotion gives just enough moisture without being too greesy.
This broke me out. It is quite liquidy and took a bit to dry down. I tried it a couple of times and each time, I would find a couple of pimples pop on my face. It just didn't work for me.
Trudi W.
LITHONIA, GA
I love Eucerin products. This sunscreen was not too heavy or greasy. It is actually really awesome for eczema which is another reason I can't get enough of Eucerin.
Amanda C.
Mineral Wells
I really like the cleanness & the non sticky feeling of it. I did still burn but I am in text & probably need 50+ at all times. I do have sensitive skill & it did not break me out at all!
Pammy B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does leave a white cast on your face. It gives me nice coverage and spreads easily .Moisturizing, long lasting, great fragrance,good for sensitive skin and light weight.
Morgan L.
I use this product in the summer underneath my makeup. I think it is a little thick and it can sometimes make my skin breakout but it isn't the worst I have tried but also not the best.
Shelby M.
Muncie, IN
This is great for people who wear a lot of makeup. You wouldn't want to put straight Sunscreen on top of your makeup. This makes a great primer and moisturizer and protects from the sun
Jessica D.
Ridgeway, VA
Its gentle on my already sensitive skin and most importantly doesn't run in my eyes when I'm in the pool. I also like to put this on before I do my makeup. It work as a great moisturizer!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart