BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Elizabeth F.
Watsonville, CA
Some lotions leave a tacky feeling after you apply it to your skin and this one it dosnt it leave a smooth feeling on your skin plus you can use it day and night and it will protect your skin!
Shelby A.
Claremore, OK
My dermatologist has a basket of sample sizes of these and various others like it. I like this one because it protects from harmful uv Rays, but is only spf 30 so you still get a nice tan.
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA
I really liked it a lot, price affordable, did not had a typical sunblock smell, it was not sticky or way too oily for my skin. Definitely will recommend it, really effective and long wear.
Kayla B.
Kingston, NY
I like this product, because it does not dry out my skin. It keeps me well moisturized while helping to protect my skin from harmful sun rays. It is not expensive and lasts for a long time.
Zach G.
Pottstown, PA
I like this brand because the quality is good and it rubs into the face well and doesn't make the skin feel oily, makes the skin feel smooth and silky and prevents sun burn. That's nice too
... ..
It is great! . It works so well with skin and also protects it. And the best thing is it doesn't leave your face oily and/or full of sunscreen like other brands and products do. Buy it now!
Jessica T.
Arnold, PA
Not greasy or sticky. I liked it and it did the job it was designed to do. Went to a football game when it was 90 out and I was sweating, still didn't get sunburned.
Lauralee A.
Sayreville, NJ
I just have to everything in their product line is awesome. It really works and my face never felt or looked better and the level of protection was fabulous. I didn't burn once this summer
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
I am allergic to most sunscreens so this is the only one that I can use daily. It moisturizes, leaves a soft sheen and protects with an SPF30. What more can you want?
Mikayla D.
Fort Myers, FL
This is a great product. Protects skin well, comfortable to wear, does not leave a white cast on your skin. I always repurchase this product and have never been disappointed. You can find at at your local drugstore. I really don't see anything wrong with it!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart