BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Tiffany W.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
This product was great for protecting my skin against the sun. I also loved the moisture it gave me in the process of protecting me. I also used it on my toddler and his skin reacted well to it.
Delaney Y.
Bowling Green, KY
This is my daily face lotion that I put on every morning before I do my makeup. It's perfect for keeping my skin moisturized and protected from the sun, and the sunblock smell isn't too strong.
Meghan F.
Lehi, UT
I SWEAR by this lotion. It is the only one I have used for YEARS and I always get compliments on my skin. It is light, not at all greasy, and who can argue with SPF 30?!
Emily G.
Northbrook, IL
I like this product because it has two uses. I use it as a sunscreen and it prevents sun burns very well. I also use it as a lotion and it leaves my face feeling very soft.
Jaclyn L.
Have been using this for years! Lightweight but does a good job. Highly recommend. I have purchased from CVS and the price point is great. Very good pump that lasts for the life of the product.
Emma P.
This face sunscreen works very well under makeup. It doesn't make my makeup look oily nor does the makeup separate when I put it on under. It's very affordable and it's a must for the summer!
cynthia a.
The eucerin face lotion and suncreen is very good for people with dry skin it's very thick and becomes very hard to move around sticking and when you put makeup on it looks a little too patchy
Wilneyka O.
Bronx, NY
No es algo que necesito vi que mi mama la tenia y la use solo 2 dias.Como no soy persona de usar sunscreen no me gusto para nada talvez la use en momento menos indicado.El empacado se me algo delicado pero no full.No cumplio con lo que esperaba.Es algo que no compraria
Jordan T.
San Diego, CA
This face lotion is great as a primer because it hydrates my skin. It also protects from the sun so I never have to apply sunscreen over my makeup. It's an everyday product for me that I love!
Elizabeth F.
Watsonville, CA
Some lotions leave a tacky feeling after you apply it to your skin and this one it dosnt it leave a smooth feeling on your skin plus you can use it day and night and it will protect your skin!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart