BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Rachel B.
I love this! I use it every day. It is fragrance free, doesn't break me out, has sufficient SPF, and adds moisture....all for under 10 bucks! One bottle lasts me 3-4 months!
Briana R.
North Bergen, NJ
This sunscreen went on really well and lasted all day. It honestly felt like I wasn't even wearing any which is great ! Since most other lotions can be a bother. I definitely recommend this product.
Christina F.
Knoxville , TN
I love this lotion. It pumps out a small amount so you won't overdo it, but can monitor how much you are putting on your face. This works great. It's a little thick but sinks in well. Smells good too.
Ebony M.
San Jacinto, CA
This sun screen works fine, i'd use a different one, when you get wet your skin gets a grey-ish color not very good for the beach or the pool. It is perfect for amusment parks or just a sunny day.
Kimberley M.
Canyon Country, CA
I hate the smell sometimes but it's a great product,it's kind of pricey but worth it especially if you wan't something great. It's a bit dry but it's fine, basic packaging
Shay J.
Newton Center, MA
This product it really good especially in the summer when it's hot and you getting burn from the sun. This product protect you from the heat. This also give your face a glowy look which is awesome.
Sharon W.
Seneca, SC
Great sunscreen for the face. Easy to dab onto the face and my face does not get the greasy feeling that a sunscreen can do. Dermatologists recommend it so I feel more confident using it on my face.
Jessica L.
Mesa, AZ
Works really well to moisturize my face while protecting it from the sun! I have very fair skin so it's very important that I get a good sunscreen to protect my face and this does an excellent job!
Sam M.
It's great because it lets me feel safe to run around and play in the sun but wasn't too oily. I think that it is a good mixture of lotion and protection that leaves me slightly tan and burn free.
Gail S.
Lorain, OH
Having very sensitive skin, Eucerin Sunscreen is my go to all year long. It's always available at my local Walgreens and frequently on sale. Its so gentle on my skin and does not leave any residue. Highly recommend to those with any skin issues.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart