BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Samantha B.
Woodbridge, VA
Wonderful product. I have semi-dry skin so I like this product because it has a perfect balance of thickness. Other sunscreens tend to be too thick but this one is perfect. It also does not have a weird, nauseous smell.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is a good every day sunscreen moisturizer because it goes well underneath your makeup without really changing much about how it lays down. It’s inexpensive and gets the work done without any frills.
Kealie B.
Franklin
I liked the consistency of this sunscreen. It wasn’t too thick or too thin and it worked pretty well protecting my face from the sun. The only thing to remember is to reapply every couple of hours. I would definitely continue to use it :)
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
One of my favorite facial lotions/sunscreen to use! I have very dry skin and during the winter this saves me. I 've tried a lot of products and this is one of the few that work for my extremely dry skin.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
I love this stuff. Not only does the lotion keep my skin nice and moist but it also protects my sensitive skin from the sun. This is also a lotion that doesn’t make your face feel super oily, which I love.
Sharon P.
Sacramento
This product is really good for my oily skin. Although it does leave a pretty strong white cast so if I were you I would apply this under my foundation and apply it lately. If you apply it to heavily you’re going to look like a ghost LOL
Brittany F.
Works well! Keeps your skin from drying out in the sun as well, which I love. I don’t break out when I use it. That’s also a plus! This brand isn’t expensive, and it works. I’d definitely recommend it!
Marra P.
Ellijay, GA
It works great (: no sunburn and rubbed in well without leaving a greasy feeling! Which is very important to me since I do have oily skin! Very pleased with the product and plan on buying in the future
Tracy H.
This is a great facial sunscreen for anyone with sensitive skin or other skin issues. Skin feels hydrated but not greasy. This is a great low cost facial sunscreen for anyone who has to be cost conscious.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This sunscreen worked pretty good. I’ve used it under my foundation where I didn’t have any in and I’ve used it after dermaplaning my face. It is a good product, just a little too greasy for my taste.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?