BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Lindsey P.
Menifee, CA
Absolutely loved this product. I've really come to see how important facial sunscreen is and so it was nice to be able to find one that didn't have too strong of a scent and didn't trigger my oil either!
Brittany M.
This product was just okay. When I used it I still got burnt on my cheeks and my nose. I don't feel it did that great of a job protecting my fave from the sun. For the price I don't feel it did the job.
Danna H.
It kept my face soft, and smelled nice. It didn't leave an oily feeling like most sunscreens do, and was still very effective for outdoor activities. Would recommend applying it more often when swimming.
Eliza H.
Georgetown, SC
Works well for me as an everyday moisturizer and sunscreen. It's not too oily, to make me breakout or to have the makeup slide off of my face. Just a good solid sunscreen that I've been using for years.
Dana B.
Love all Eucerin products!! This particular one is very gentle on the skin and I love that it has SPF 30 in it. The package is nice and the price is reasonable. Bought mine at many different pharmacies.
Zorayda D.
Bound Brook, NJ
A good product for when its summer and you want to be out in the sun in the beach or at home. You may it may not find it more strong SPF but it's a very good product in the end.
Aleyna D.
Troup, TX
This is a great moisturizer! I use it everyday and it doesn't make my face feel greasy. It's lightweight and has sunscreen to protect from harmful UV rays. Definitely a must-have!
Mackenzie S.
Cheney, WA
Doing outside activities in the summer without sunscreen is not a good idea, so this product is a life saver! It feels light weight on my skin, which is a bonus! I do wish the spf was a bit higher though.
Hera L.
New Windsor, NY
Riverine is nice because it has no harsh chemicalss. This is one of the only brands they allow at my center to use on the children so I know it shouldn't have anything bad
Ana H.
I was actually recommended this by a doctor due to me being allergic to the sun and having super sensitive skin, and this worked wonders! It actually calmed my sensitivity down.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?