BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
I love this sunscreen. It is very similar to some of the others but also does not make me break out. There are only two sunscreens I like and this is one of them. It is a relatively cheap but is amazing!!!
Madison K.
San Antonio, TX
I would totally recommend this lotion to anyone. It doesn't leave a greasy mess and is gentle on the skin. I am a nanny with 3 kids under 9 and all 3 have very sensitive skin and this didn't make anyone break out!
Melissa A.
Smyrna, TN
I love all of the Line of products from eucerin. I use them daily. I almost always get this from Walmart or target. It is very easy to find and even easier to use.
Kierra m.
Florissant, MO
I got this from a facebook promo and i can't stop using it. i love the size and i put it in my purse for easy use. it makes my hands so soft. there isn't a fragrance and its light weight
Madelyn C.
This moisturizing sunscreen worked pretty well, but it was super heavy on my face, which personally I really don't like. However, it was very gentle & didn't make my skin break out! So overall it was fine, but I probably won't be buying it again.
Leanne L.
Franklin, VT
I enjoy this face lotion. It feels good, I have sensitive skin especially on my face. It protects well and I'm not disappointed. I bought it from my local target.
Ali R.
Anza, CA
i love this eucerin face lotion! i use it all the time. its great for dry skin and keeping your face smooth and sun free, definitely buy this if your looking for a fantastic face lotion!
Olivia T.
Pearland, TX
I have oily, acne-prone skin, so for me this product did not work out. It left my face very shiny despite the fact it is supposed to leave a matte finish. I would suggest to not use this if you have oily skin.
Rachel N.
Ilion
I wish it was a higher spf especially since it's for your face. If you're trying to prevent wrinkles or the sun itself this would not be the best product for you
Julissa F.
Hello!
This product definitely works fine, my only problem was that it is a little bit greasy for my skin. if you have a normal- dry skin it will work better for you. Package is user friendly and looks nice :)
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?