BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
I have extremely pale skin so it's a necessity for me to have my sunscreen. This product has never let me down. Not only does it prevent your face from getting burnt but it also works as a great moisturizer as well.
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA
This product was not so good. The smell was not bad but it left my face oily! Pricey in my opinion not worth the price. I normally have normal skin not oily i felt like a teenager again!
Andreyna R.
I like it because its not completely dry but at the same time it doesnt give me a oily sensation. The only bad thing is that the product put my face a little white.
Angely M.
This is a great sunscreen/face lotion if your sensitive. It's also very affordable, the only bad thing I can say is that it leave a bit of a white cast on your face after you put it on.
Munaja M.
Astoria, NY
I stayed out in the sun for about three hours and I still felt pretty protected from the sun. I don't like the feeling of lotion on my body so I don't really like using this product it's still good but don't like it.
April H.
La Vergne, TN
I love this moisturizer! Not too thick, doesn't clog my skin and contains spf 15 to keep my fair skin from burning. I use it every morning before applying my makeup and have never had softer skin.
Magaly R.
San Bernardino, CA
It's a good product helps your not get to dark but get some type of sun. Also doesn't feel sticky or doesnt leave white spots everywhere. These product helps prevent sunburns and I recommend these product to everyone.
Lena N.
Great sunscreen for your face that does not leave it feeling oily. Gives great coverage and last a long time. I got mine at Walmart and use it daily. Its so gentle.
constance h.
Aberdeen, MD
This product is a great face cream lotion to put on after washing your face. It wasn't to harsh on my face and I found it at Walmart for cheap. I also loved that it has a sunscreen in it.
Claire N.
Raleigh, NC
Not my favorite lotion...not gonna lie. It didn't function extremly well as a sunscreen nor facial lotion. It wasn't horrible...however I would rather stick to other brands like Neutrogena
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?