BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Gian S.
Mountain View, CA
Gentle moisturizing and SPF protection with that clean feeling at the end. Highly recommended for daily application. I've been using this for years and normally buy 4-5 bottles as once.
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
I love that this protects my face... zero sunburn. It makes my face feel soft. The only downside is that it feels a little pasty. You have to work at rubbing it in.
constance h.
Aberdeen, MD
This product is a great face cream lotion to put on after washing your face. It wasn't to harsh on my face and I found it at Walmart for cheap. I also loved that it has a sunscreen in it.
Gina C.
Brooklyn, NY
Nongreasy, easy application. Great for when I'm cycling. Never had a problem with it running into my eyes when I sweat. It also works well under or mixed in with a light cream foundation.
I have extremely pale skin so it's a necessity for me to have my sunscreen. This product has never let me down. Not only does it prevent your face from getting burnt but it also works as a great moisturizer as well.
Claire N.
Raleigh, NC
Not my favorite lotion...not gonna lie. It didn't function extremly well as a sunscreen nor facial lotion. It wasn't horrible...however I would rather stick to other brands like Neutrogena
Kendra C.
Sanford, FL
It did its job, I didn't get burned but it felt really oily on my face. If you are a person who does not have oily skin I think it would be a great product for you.
Andreyna R.
I like it because its not completely dry but at the same time it doesnt give me a oily sensation. The only bad thing is that the product put my face a little white.
Kierra m.
Florissant, MO
I got this from a facebook promo and i can't stop using it. i love the size and i put it in my purse for easy use. it makes my hands so soft. there isn't a fragrance and its light weight
Mary F.
Eucerin face lotion has a strong sunscreen smell and is more suitable for those with very dry skin. The texture feels more appropriate for a day at the beach than a daily moisturizer.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?