BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Munaja M.
Astoria, NY
I stayed out in the sun for about three hours and I still felt pretty protected from the sun. I don't like the feeling of lotion on my body so I don't really like using this product it's still good but don't like it.
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
I love that this protects my face... zero sunburn. It makes my face feel soft. The only downside is that it feels a little pasty. You have to work at rubbing it in.
Andreyna R.
I like it because its not completely dry but at the same time it doesnt give me a oily sensation. The only bad thing is that the product put my face a little white.
Gina C.
Brooklyn, NY
Nongreasy, easy application. Great for when I'm cycling. Never had a problem with it running into my eyes when I sweat. It also works well under or mixed in with a light cream foundation.
constance h.
Aberdeen, MD
This product is a great face cream lotion to put on after washing your face. It wasn't to harsh on my face and I found it at Walmart for cheap. I also loved that it has a sunscreen in it.
Lena N.
Great sunscreen for your face that does not leave it feeling oily. Gives great coverage and last a long time. I got mine at Walmart and use it daily. Its so gentle.
I have extremely pale skin so it's a necessity for me to have my sunscreen. This product has never let me down. Not only does it prevent your face from getting burnt but it also works as a great moisturizer as well.
Angely M.
This is a great sunscreen/face lotion if your sensitive. It's also very affordable, the only bad thing I can say is that it leave a bit of a white cast on your face after you put it on.
Melissa G.
Does exactly what it says on the tin!

I avoided a good few sunburns thanks to this product.

I never had any issues with clogged pores or breaks out either.

Would definitely recommend this any fellow fair skinned folk!
Kayla S.
Sunscreen was not too oily and didn't leave my face feeling like it had a lot of product on it. coverage worked well and would recommend product to anyone searching for facial sunscreen.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?