BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Alyssa B.
York, SC
I absolutely love this face lotion! It doesn't leave my skin oily but gives me good protection in the sun. It was inexpensive and I have purchased it multiple times.
Maida R.
This feels a little heavy and greasy on my skin but it gets the job done and hydrates and protects my skin from the sun. It didn't break out my acne prone skin either
Sophia M.
Rochester, NY
I use this program every day in the summer to both protect my skin from the sun and moisturize it. It is slightly greasy but since my skin is on the dry side- it doesn't bother me. Wish it was a slightly higher SPF though
Pooja L.
Valencia, CA
My dermatologist recommended this product as a great alternative to my Clinique moisturizer with the added SPF protection I needed for my fair skin. I love it! It works beautifully under my liquid foundation or powder. It's has no odor, so there's no competition with my perfume.
Julia J.
Schaumburg, IL
Love love love this face lotion. It does not feel like there are 30 pounds on my face after I put it on, but I notice that it really protects my face. You need this product for the summer.
Julie T.
Stow, OH
Product goes on easily and just like all other Eucerin items can feel "greasy" at first but soaks in and feels smooth quickly and leaves a lasting quality of my skin feeling improved over all.
Mikayla R.
Las Vegas, NV
Really nice but kind of thick consistency, which feels a bit weird on your face. When I used it during a trip to the beach, it helped me stay protected from the sun.
Michele L.
Gretna , LA
This is my go to face sunscreen, it's the only one I've ever found that wouldn't melt off mid day and burn my eyes ! It's a great value and lasts forever. Customer for life !
Diana H.
A great sunscreen for the face! It has a thinner consistency and NO SMELL, which I love! I have normal to dry skin and have not used this product without another moisturizer so I can't speak to how it works on that front. I mostly wanted to add in SPF on a more consistent basis and don't really like the sunscreen smell. This is working out perfectly!
Ty C.
Love this. I am a young adult but I like to take care of my skin, since I live in a sunny place. It is great on my sensitive skin, doesn't irritate it or anything. I like that it doesn't give a "white" look on the face like other sunscreens do, at least not to me.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?