BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Christy F.
My skin is left feeling hydrated and smooth. It's not greasy and that's important because I have combination skin. My oily areas are not too oily.And it's inexpensive, so I recommend if you need to replenish dry skin.
Andrea M.
Stockton
I use this brand because it’s crazy gentle on my face. It’s a daily face lotion PLUS an added spf of 30 ! It’s perfect. Its very affordable i purchased this product a few time already. It’s perfect for my kids and i .
Celina d.
Schenectady, NY
Affordable product and a lot of product for the money. I use this for the whole family so we can protect and moisturize at the same time. We all love this. Light feeling and very protective. Our favorite one to use. Available at so many locations also.
Danielle F.
Very oily but gets the job done. Could be a little thicker in consistency. It has a very nice smell. I think I would recommend this to my friends and family only if they have normal skin type and not oily like mine.
Amanda T.
Cameron , MO
I have sensitive skin so I always make sure to use products I trust on my face. I love this sunscreen but it makes my face even more oily than it already is. Kind of pricey but worth it for the amount of spf and quality.
Crissara Y.
Ann Arbor, MI
The coverage is great. There is not a heavy smell so it doesn’t feel like it will clog my pores. The texture is smooth once you rub it in. I love the sunscreen and use it everyday. I will recommend this to anyone.
Leah T.
I really enjoy this sunscreen. It helps protect my face but isn’t too oily. Plus I’m able to put my foundation right over it without it looking any different than usual. Overall I definitely recommend this product.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff feels great on my face. It never leaves me feeling oily but it’s really soft on the skin and makes me feel protected from the sun. It’s a great primer base for my foundation when I run out of primer too
Ken C.
Seriously this is a must have in your home this product works wonders on your skin literally it met all my expectations and more again this one you have to have its a resonable price I'd say it' worth it however much it' costs I always recommend this Always
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH
I use this during the summer room that, so my skin stays hydrated and locked in while working in the gardens. It stays on, the SPF helps when the sun is high and hot from my face turning bright red. It smells great too!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart